Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Warrior
Garena Account: MarediuS
Wonder island has the following units:
Spoiler
Unit that is tanky, and has 3 second immobilize spell;
Ranged unit that stuns;
Ranged unit that has AoE heal and slow;
Basic melee unit that has drain life ability.

Comparing this units to any other unit formation, we can see that this one are totally overpowered, i can on level 47 much more easily clear the tearss units under hyppos than this. So i assume this needs nerfing.

PvP freak, challenge me if you dare! - rip

Warrior 60/31/45

Post subject: Re: Wonder island too op
 Post Posted: Tuesday, 30. June 2015, 20:59:06 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
The stun and immobilisation may indeed require some nerfs. Almost noone goes there anymore, except for quests, even casters, who usually cope rather well with stuns and immobilisations in general (reference to this: I thought, that the dragon's stuns were balanced, until I played melee physical dps; hence I successfully argued for a nerf there).

It would have to be objectively assessed, how far this nerf is needed to go, though.

Post Posted: Wednesday, 01. July 2015, 02:44:32 
Level 23

PSYCHO[dkdc] wrote:
Almost noone goes there anymore.

I wonder why no one goes there :^) maybe because the place is too easy? Jokes aside, if you run into a stack, you're dead man, you can't move, you're perma stunned/immobilized, u're screwed. Robbe aims to make everything balanced and unique, but if something is unique (wonder island), i don't want it to be unique to others in a sense that it is extremely hard. This can't be described as hard, because however you play, you cannot change the fact that you're perma stunned. No matter how good you're, you can't fight it (and i'm 10 levels ahead of this, imagine being level 35) Being unable to do anything is against the principles of goh, so i would say that this needs nerf! There are 3 quests to Wonder island so it should be visited and not be avoided because it is impossible. Because it is like that, it is not fun at all to be there, why use map slot if you're unneeded?

Holy fuck, i went really deep to explain how it feels to be there. Hopefully you get the point, and robbe nerfs it really soon. Or if someone can teach me how to deal with stacks in this area, that would also be nice (pro tip, you can't!). I tried, but once you get stunned once, that's it, rip.

Warrior 60/31/45

Post Posted: Wednesday, 01. July 2015, 05:24:20 
Administrator

nerf incoming ;)

Post Posted: Wednesday, 01. July 2015, 09:29:23 
Level 30

Garena Account: LorenzorroX_X
The quests are bot rewarding but its true that mostly the roots cause alot of trouble to any attacking build. i didnt experience much trouble in a group or as caster as long as you have a well-rounded build. i think nerfing or removing the root could be enough to make it more balanced.

Guide to create custom hotkeys for Goh

Post Posted: Wednesday, 01. July 2015, 12:18:01 
Level 23

LorenzorroX_X wrote:
The quests are bot rewarding but its true that mostly the roots cause alot of trouble to any attacking build. i didnt experience much trouble in a group or as caster as long as you have a well-rounded build. i think nerfing or removing the root could be enough to make it more balanced.

I'm not even attack build, in fact, I am warrior stun + tank build, lvl 47 and still get wrecked.

Robbepop wrote:
nerf incoming ;)

Thanks.

Warrior 60/31/45

Post Posted: Wednesday, 01. July 2015, 18:03:36 
Level 30

I agree with Lorenzorro. It is already possible for good int build players to go there. The reason, why they do not go there either, is that it requires going there by ship and that while it is not anywhere near impossible, other areas around that level are simply easier (even farming the boss is actually easier than farming mobs there).

Once autohit builds are also able to deal a little damage there, they should be fine. Different areas around that level and perhaps bosses might be able to use a buff instead, but that should be carefully analysed and discussed whereelse.

Board index » The Game » Suggestions