Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » Suggestions

Post Posted: Friday, 01. May 2015, 16:41:08 
Level 2

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Seraph
Robbe et al,

I have played this game for years, and absolutely love it as a cute and nostalgic alternative to Diablo3. I have two suggestions, one general and one specific:

1. Focus the game on solo play first. Its too old a platform and too scattered a fan base, and ARPG's always play better alone as an adventure, in my opinion. Characters like Assassin cannot survive solo :(

2. One thing that D3 did a cool job of is creating the transformation "ultimates" for each hero (Wrath of the Berzerker, Archon, Epiphany, etc.) I suggest using high-end sets or ultimate items with a very long cooldown to allow you to transform into something exciting: a dragon, a phoenix, etc.

Post Posted: Friday, 01. May 2015, 23:10:59 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
1. I played an Assassin solo without adding strength or using potions to level 30 (I converted some agility to str afterwards, but I didn't use potions until I found the endless one). Your move.
Not to mention, that I think, that the game is too easy already and should encourage and enforce more group play.

2. The main point of the game compared to other RPG maps is that all classes are basically equal and only defined by their abilities from which they can choose and otherwise fully customisable concerning stats and items. In earlier versions, there were some basic stats added for each levelup and many more items were restricted to guilds and classes.
Even if such transformations were to be added (which I do not hold in high esteem either), they should not be class restricted.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 12. May 2015, 10:26:47 
Level 22

Favorite Class: Priest
I completely concur with Psycho - each class can easily survive and be self-sufficient in GoH RPG due to overall balance, potions and enourmous amount of equipment. I saw a lot of times how assasin can solo farm the Dream World - the most difficult location...
About point of solo/team map - I think GoH is suitable both of them and its exiting! I cannot give another example for such a map! Maybe more team than solo maybe not so many quests for solo but there a re a lot of players who playing solo for a long time and that is a indicator!

http://goh-rpg.forumprofi.de/priest-f14/priest-guide-1-35c-by-igrush-updated-23-06-2015--t1896.html

Post Posted: Sunday, 07. June 2015, 23:51:40 
Level 3

Garena Account: mma_junior
Hi guys!

1. I think if it's possible a difficulty chooser in the start of the game will will please both sides (like in other ORPGs, ex. TKOK). The easy mode will allow solo gaming and hard mode will provide challenge and require group play and teamwork. Obviously, the reward for players whom play hard mode will be more gold from monsters and quests and a higher drop rate.

2. It will be very nice if exists a teal-set for all classes since generally the sets items are weaker than the combination of teals and do not justify the hard work to drop it. One of the set bonus could be a new skill for the class usable by clicking the item (not necessarily a transformation), ex. Trance State for Mentalist, improving for 5 seconds her Spell Power (+50%), Attack Speed (+75%) and Damage (+75).

That's my opinion folks!

Thank you!

mma.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 09. June 2015, 19:51:03 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
1. The idea with different modes has been brought up multiple times in the past (several times even by me), and at this point, it seems to be much more of a question of workload than agreeability.

2. Set items for ideal builds both restrict builds in that there would then be a three item set of necessary items in a number of builds and if they are additionally limited to classes. This again increases overall build diversity, because not all "8 perfect full set builds" are available to all classes, but the build count and used build count would be far lower. Even worse for the everyday player, who does not enjoy the current metagame as theorycrafters do, these ideal builds would by even more grind-heavy, which is already subject to complaint among mastery items, not to mention level 40-50 set items (that has improved due to the dropchance buff, but it is still not efficient to actually farm them for leveling; mastery set items would always be efficient, but have a quite large cost for no real reason).

The idea of active short term buffs from items on the other hand bears higher potential. Naturally, these can be entirely independent of class or set restricted items. It should also be discussed, whether these effects should be activatable from a minipet or not. Depending on the result of that, ideas for new items or modifications to existing ones may be implemented. I am also unaware whether custom stats can be applied temporarily within the current item system. This would influence the workload created by such an addition and thus the decision when and whether it should be implemented.

Board index » The Game » Suggestions