Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » Suggestions

Post Posted: Thursday, 03. July 2014, 18:44:35 
Level 7

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Warrior
Garena Account: ImOPandIKnowIt
says the guy who thinks he plays the best EM ever? and yes, tldr fits into the forums from my point of view because you always make an effort in the smallest and unnoticeable things. summarizing would help a lot for people to understand, and maybe if you learnt how to write resumes or get a job would help a lot, just saying.

Post Posted: Thursday, 03. July 2014, 19:09:04 
Level 7

PSYCHO[dkdc] wrote:
noone cared about this topic for over a year.

Really? So right now I am the only one replying to this topic? Let me state this, when you saw my reply which is about a year ago, you had a choice; to reply or not to reply. However I don't recall directly replying to any of your posts (which generally bore me to death) or mentioning even you so naturally I did not expect a reply for you.

Oh by the way if I happen to offend you, you just have to man up and deal with it, that's how I roll.

Back to what I said earlier, you had a choice to reply or not. Generally, this is how (I think) the situation would have played out:

Scenario 1: You do not reply and the topic will be left at where it is, nice and peaceful and months later, probably buried somewhere in the forum.

Scenario 2: Reply and try to argue with someone who has merely pointed out what he noticed, and get more forum posts (this is what I view) or basically just want to have the last say at everything.

You seem to prefer choosing the latter, for whatever reasons you may have (top forum poster pride etc). However, the 2 scenarios I mentioned seem to fit into what's about to come next (judging from your character, it would probably scenario 2 again).

Oh my god typing all this down makes me look a little like you now, which is very uncharacteristic for me. But I'll leave it to you to make the decision on what to do next.

By the way, if you have not already noticed (why shouldn't you? you are perpetually everywhere on this forum everyday, at least to me), I do not surf these forums on a daily basis or check posts and their reply dates (trust me, I know someone who does this ;)), so if I have replied to something that seems old, a gentle reminder would be really nice. Just a gentle reminder and nothing more.

Post Posted: Friday, 04. July 2014, 00:05:31 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Alright, a bug removed most of the text of my message, so I will make this quick instead and make an exception and skip the formalities and lingual devices (I may use some instinctively anyway, but I have no intention to use them to any extend similar to my usual style).

I would have given a gentle nudge, if your reply had been more respectful. But not only did you lack to show respect to anyone in this thread by not reading their posts, but also insulted the creator and belittled the other posters by implying lack of information, which at the latest point should have been resolved by the very previous post by the creator of this topic.
Not to mention, that you made a lingually similar remark about the behaviour of your predecessors, while clearly displaying, that you have not even read their posts.

I suggest, that you try to pay more respect to others and their work in the future, and people will be more polite to you as well. Since this is going wildly offtopic, I would also prefer, if you directed any further replies at me by sending private messages. I will do the same, and independent of your response or its form, not continue this discussion in this topic, where it does not belong.

I will from now on attempt to solve such issues within private messages to prevent a repetition of such public offtopic conversations.

A last remark concerning the other post, which I had overlooked, because I had not expected you to post twice, because there is an edit button and multi-posting is really unnecessary in most cases: I have not claimed to be the best EM player, nor to have the best possible EM build. I claimed, that I was the most knowledgable person concerning this subject, because I have studied the class and its capabilities for a long time, and I have yet to be proven wrong (which for the record I might not even be, if someone became more knowledgable after my claim and had not been knowledgable before and remained silent on the topic alltogether).

Post Posted: Friday, 04. July 2014, 00:35:16 
Administrator

Hiho,

just to clear things up.

Of course the Spider Mine ability was copied by StarCraft, Torchlight, Sacred and probably many other games and thus is not a "new" idea. However, the combination of already existing ideas as a whole (the Engeneer Class) can be called a new idea.

Generally one needs to know that nearly (!!) nothing that can be made in WarCraft III as a spell wasn't already made in another more advanced game ... most of the spells of GoH RPG are kind of copies if you think about it. What counts is the collection representing a class as its own unique role.

You both were very impolite to each other and should at least leave the forums here blank. If you can't hold it then go for PSYCHO[dkdc]'s advice to fight your discussion out with private messages ...

No more off-topic posts here!

Robbepop

Post Posted: Friday, 04. July 2014, 11:27:58 
Level 7

Cheers Robbe, I agree with you. I'll wait for a private message then.

Post Posted: Saturday, 05. July 2014, 20:00:53 
Level 22

Favorite Class: Priest
About old new idea of hero suggestion Engineer - I think it's exciting and great. Not so vitaly important is this idea from another game or not - I guess this hero can be suitable for GoH=) Like other heroes this class would be specific not ordinary and that's cool=)

http://goh-rpg.forumprofi.de/priest-f14/priest-guide-1-35c-by-igrush-updated-23-06-2015--t1896.html

Board index » The Game » Suggestions