Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » Suggestions

Post subject: final boss problem...
 Post Posted: Saturday, 19. April 2014, 04:47:39 
Level 3

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: aberon10
well i recently came back to this game and i realized u moved things around and added some cool things as well. but theres one big problem i noticed that u made content harder especially getting to the final boss askalor and defeating him which is great but theres one big problem... me and my 3 freinds are literally the only people that play on garena we have yet to find one other person to play which makes it almost impossible to progress end game u think u can weakin it a bit?

Moved topic to "Suggestions".
~Masterja

Post Posted: Saturday, 19. April 2014, 10:52:28 
Level 30

I am sorry about your incapabilities, but this is ridiculous. In the current state of game, the boss is bugged and about twice as easy as he is supposed to be. It is possible to kill him with just one character without any mastery items.

With 4 people, I do not understand, how you would not be able to kill him at level 60.
I suggest, that you work on your builds. As you have access to the forums, you should read guides and check the item list for useful items.

If there is a particular part of the bossfight, which you find difficult, please elaborate.

Apart from all that, a thread like this one belongs in the General Discussion or Suggestions, not the Assassin subforum.

Post Posted: Saturday, 19. April 2014, 16:12:22 
Level 3

i promise u are builds are fine we are currently a necro priest ele mage and assasin and just clearing the towers is almost impossible to do one buy one how do u expect us to do 2 at the same time its not the boss fight its self its getting to him as well as the fact is the city is always under bombardment how do u expect us to kill him in time if we can even kill the towers

Post Posted: Saturday, 19. April 2014, 16:55:49 

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Garena Account: xMasterjax
I have a feeling that you built all those classes in some weird Agi/Int way, and nobody has enough health nor damage... I suggest going spellheal + STR necro, STR + INT with priest, and do whatever you want with other two. Or make a good ol' Eletank. Don't expect to beat ANY boss with 1000 HP armorles characters!

And don't forget potions!

Post Posted: Sunday, 20. April 2014, 01:23:29 

Favorite Class: Seraph
Garena Account: Karibes
Hello,

as Masterja and Psycho said, it is ridiculous that you couldn't kill Askalor, even Askalor is very easy thanks to weird bug. As Masterja guessed, you guys are most likely using weird build like AGI/INT which reduces survivalbility greatly. At least one of you needs to be full STR or make hybrid STR/INT and that STR or hybrid should get some armor to take more hits.

Karibes

My Heroes:

Seraph 60 lvl, 33 MPs, 45 SPs
Warrior 15 lvl, 0 MPs, 3 SPs
Mentalist 48 lvl, 0 MPs, 35 SPs
Priest 19 lvl, 0 MPs, 10 SPs

Post Posted: Sunday, 20. April 2014, 10:52:14 
Level 30

Agi / Lifesteal / Armour tanking works as well actually, but it is harder to build without mastery items like Bloodlust, Nightsteel, or Mastery Shield.

Post Posted: Monday, 21. April 2014, 02:40:59 
Level 3

i appreciate the help and no are builds for everyone are fairly similiar to the ones u told us to build the problem is not the boss i shouldnt have put it as boss but getting to him... those two towers are impossible to survive

Post Posted: Monday, 21. April 2014, 12:50:47 
Level 30

Usually, these two towers are being destroyed before trying to kill Askalor. Which, with anyone with tanking capabilities, is really not difficult. Otherwise, I suggest using abilities with high range and just dealing damage once and running back to heal up (equivalently a few shots of an agi based Ranger with her high range).

The towers, however difficult they may seem to be destroyed with two at once, do not regenerate. You may actually wipe through them; as long as you deal even a little damage to them before you die, you could die hundreds of times and still destroy them in the end.

Also, you should have mentioned to make the towers easier, not the entire bossfight.

Board index » The Game » Suggestions