Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » Suggestions

Post Posted: Sunday, 08. July 2018, 09:49:01 
Level 3

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: SandroDark
First off, Askalor terrain is terrible, due to useless and unfuny towers, mobs spawning behind Robogoblin and Askalor, that all making that area useless overall and nobody farming there. And while things remain unchanged, we don't have lvl 55-60 area, so we can't have lvl 55 items before entering hell to farm there. The fact is, Towers ruined whole area, and robogoblin that stand in way to remaining crowd of mobs just finished deal in making that area unplayable at all.

Second off, waves are pointless. I suggest them to have at least askalor lvl mobs, to give exp and items at least. And at last quest for askalor, it's just funy to him knowing when your final strike come(sick!), to launch much more mobs. People don't trust egg lizard to defend city, and don't start this quest nearly never. Heroes supposed to kill askalor, not defending city!
Spider area seems too hard for that lvl heroes, probably in strenght same as bandits but gives no exp for heroes that can farm them.

I think boss drop should be higher, at least untill Dragonis, because it's always better to lvl up further than farm boss items, that will be weaker than you next lvl mobs items. I liked old desert... bronze dragon OP, not worth it to kill him at all. Same with all boses up untill dragonis(not worth it).
That money loss from death is sick too. It not makes people get better, just annoying.

Ships costs too much, that Hydra quest not worth 100k ship, and not a single. Tip for hydra is to remove regen from it, that's too much for this naval battle.

Last edited by SandroDark2 on Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 09:03:19, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 05:03:11 
Level 30

I am not addressing those suggestions in order, but I leveled plenty of characters by farming bosses both for drops and experience.

Hydra is just an extra quest that by no means should be regarded as a mandatory or regular part. It's essentially a luxury for a game with several players who have galleons. The regeneration is in place so you don't hit it a couple of times and then go back to repair your ship.

And if the gold loss on death is too high for you, just don't play a glass cannon and be careful.
For instance if you intend to do the main quest chain with your group, you could be the one who stays back to defend rather than one of the people who kill Askalor. As for seriously farming Askatar, all you have to do is do the main quests to destroy the towers and later nuke / kite mobs from Askalors boss room (as well as killing Moshrak, obviously). Depending on your group that can be easier than farming hell.

Leveling to 60 is mostly done with high exp quests, but it's not impossible to get there (nor to the point of solo farming Hell or Dream alone). And for groups, the main quests still provide an adequate challenge.

In other words, there's not that much change necessary to these issues in my opinion.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 10. July 2018, 09:01:16 
Level 3

Garena Account: SandroDark
You can't enter hell or dreadworld before lvl 60, hello. Yes you can lvl to 60 lvl, but with no items of same lvl(55-60), because you can't have them untill you face 60 lvl or so mobs.
If you can kill towers, but low on items and these 5 lvls till 60, faster would be up to 60 by quests and farm hell to get some items or farm dragon boss for his items. Because askatar isn't easy location, and there is no reason to farm here, puting much effort as possible, but gaining less than in hell in the same time.

Another point what i want to add to the discussion is hell and dreadworld quest. Cronos became too strong, like the 60 mp boses, where don't even think about fight him less than 4 full 30-60 mp team. Mostly 3 good dps and tank - seems like best group for this map with it's mega regen. And in the end, noone finish those quests, because untill 60 mp it seems imposible, and after you don't need any random teal items or exp, because if your party not fully geared you won't kill it lol. Those quests should be reworked i think, they're useless for everyone. If making Cronos and Merati like super end bosses, don't force people to kill it to end quest, and make their items realy strong(but noone killing it anyways).

Is some using blaker orb or bow of nightmares? I don't get the point of lowering your armor, is it really worth it? I think not, and i think noone use it)

Wonder island OP, too many control, with crowd of mobs become unstopable force for 36 or so lvls, just will waste your gold on deaths here of youre leveling.

Melee damage dealers like assasin and mentalist don't have any advantages in playing them. Why should you play them if they aren't the best dps in game, why you should play melee if you can play ranged dps and be better. Just unwothy risk, for assasin for sure.
Hydra quest, think reward must be higher than that we have now. And Galleon should cost 25k i think. Don't know if it will worth it still, because everyone save their money for 100k pet, they won't have money to buy it to just have a chance to do that quest if any other player have ships to gain low reward.

Post Posted: Friday, 13. July 2018, 14:34:50 
Level 30

Cronos can be solo'ed with various builds and needs only 2-3 decent dps to take him down without difficulties (so long as you avoid the splash and kill the adds). I think at the moment it's the most balanced / interesting boss out of the three lategame ones.

Askalor has some stuns that make it difficult to avoid / survive certain situations and it's difficult to pull him properly without the towers or a ton of adds. It's a challenging boss, but it takes quite a lot of effort to even get there through the entire main quest chain.

Merati is very hard to beat, but doesn't have any interesting mechanics involving spells or movements.

While I've never seen Merati being farmed for the quest reward rather than the boss drops (which are still the only reason anyone would go through the effort of killing Merati rather than farming Dream, Hell, Cronos, Askalor or even Askatar), I've certainly seen Cronos and Askalor being farmed by a group of non-max chars.
My own opinion on why you're at 60 MP before you can do these things is that 60 MP is the maximum rather than 120 MP being the maximum requirement after the maximum level being 10 higher already. But those times have passed and a lot of people have been very happy with the change.

While I've never had a build that used Blacker Orb, I've used Bow of Nightmares while leveling on some character and I'm using Black Destroyer until I get a drop of Merati's Judge on my Ranger. I personally like the idea of offensive items actually diminishing your defence in order to not be overpowered.
As for the Blacker Orb, I've suggested to add a pure spelldamage / int item for very late game builds before; negative armour might be a good way to balance that out, actually.

I've played several characters, that had no problem whatsoever leveling on Wonder Island, including my agi based Ranger and Assassin (just in case you think they were all spell casters).

Assassin has higher single target and burst damage than Ranger, even if sustained AoE damage might be weaker. Since from my experience, Elemental Mage has considerably higher AoE damage and burst than Ranger, I don't see an issue there. Assassin could use some more defence, but I don't think the damage needs to be changed that much.

And like I said before, the Sea Monster quest is a gimmick. Ships and ship cost should not be balanced around it. The speed and combat power for any other encounter than the Sea Monster is well worth 50k. There's nothing else to spend money on after the minipet anyway.

Board index » The Game » Suggestions