Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » Suggestions

Post Posted: Friday, 17. January 2014, 06:24:32 
Level 7

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: Auroramaster
Is it possible to make the askatar invasion to 30 minutes when we play single player mode because it's hard to solo quests and defend the hyppos in every 15 minutes. Also i think assassin class need more passive skills that is useful like maybe movement speed and attack speed passive skills or a passive skill that have chance to create a shadow that deal 50% of damage everytime we cast a skill.

May my suggestion will be usefull :D

Garena ID : Auroramaster
Last active : January 2014

Post Posted: Friday, 17. January 2014, 14:11:14 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
The attacks have been timed every 10 minutes in former times and they have already been changed. With the minipet teleport ability, it should not be too hard to cope.

The discussion about passives for Assassin / Ranger is an old one as well. They used to have more passives, now they have less, because none of the classes are supposed to mainly rely on autohit anymore.

In fact, the former Evasion skill (now Shadow Reflection) actually had an effect, that would create a shadow on chance.

All these changes have been made for good reasons, and Assassin is still neither hard to play solo, nor useless in a team.
I cannot say, that the class is balanced, neither within itself, nor with others, but it is not very underpowered. I have seen many Assassins, who could actually farm Dream World easier than most other classes.

Post Posted: Saturday, 18. January 2014, 05:38:40 
Level 7

PSYCHO[dkdc] wrote:
The attacks have been timed every 10 minutes in former times and they have already been changed. With the minipet teleport ability, it should not be too hard to cope.

The discussion about passives for Assassin / Ranger is an old one as well. They used to have more passives, now they have less, because none of the classes are supposed to mainly rely on autohit anymore.

In fact, the former Evasion skill (now Shadow Reflection) actually had an effect, that would create a shadow on chance.

All these changes have been made for good reasons, and Assassin is still neither hard to play solo, nor useless in a team.
I cannot say, that the class is balanced, neither within itself, nor with others, but it is not very underpowered. I have seen many Assassins, who could actually farm Dream World easier than most other classes.

No the evasion doesn't create shadow, you can try it .

Post Posted: Monday, 20. January 2014, 01:26:47 
Level 30

Not now, but it used to. I just looked it up in the changelogs for confirmation, because I did not play an Assassin (or GoH at all) for most of that time, but Evasion created illusions from version 1.22 up to 1.32b. In 1.33 it was replaced by Shadow Reflection.

Any remaining mention of "Evasion" as an Assassin Skill is a tooltip error.

Post Posted: Monday, 20. January 2014, 05:28:44 
Level 7

PSYCHO[dkdc] wrote:
Not now, but it used to. I just looked it up in the changelogs for confirmation, because I did not play an Assassin (or GoH at all) for most of that time, but Evasion created illusions from version 1.22 up to 1.32b. In 1.33 it was replaced by Shadow Reflection.

Any remaining mention of "Evasion" as an Assassin Skill is a tooltip error.

Thank you for finally understand the problem lol. So assassin in the latest version is basically have no passive skill at all, even elemental mage have a lot of useful passive skills like every 5 attack will summon golem and the overpowered HP and Mana regen passive.

Please at least add 1 or 2 useful passive skill for assassin :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Monday, 20. January 2014, 21:35:18 
Level 30

I have understood, what you meant, right at start, but I do not agree. A class like Assassin with agility based abilities is already often being built towards autohit, and I do not think, that passives would be helpful with this situation.

Shadow Reflection is actually still a passive ability, but I am unsure, how useful it can actually be, because it requires the Assassin to tank, which is something, that very few players do. When I have time for it, I will try to build a strength based Assassin with Phase Gloves (for lifesteal) to test its capabilities.

Board index » The Game » Suggestions