Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Seraph

Post Posted: Sunday, 23. March 2014, 09:03:34 
Level 2

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: tlk-dog
Hey guys. I started making a seraph with agility and strength but don't know the best item/stat build. If someone can help me out that would be great!

I would also like to know is it better to go agility and intelligence rather than agility and strength?

Thanks for the help.

Post Posted: Thursday, 18. January 2018, 19:51:42 
Level 2

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
tlk-dog wrote:
Hey guys. I started making a seraph with agility and strength but don't know the best item/stat build. If someone can help me out that would be great!

I would also like to know is it better to go agility and intelligence rather than agility and strength?

Thanks for the help.

Well, I'm not a pro in this map, and I know almost nothing about the builds in-game, but...I could realize that the Seraph is naturally tank, but you can do a dmg oriented build focused or in a caster type or auto-attack type, for caster type go for int and a bit of str (caster build can do more dmg early and mid game, imo), for auto-attack go for agi and a bit of str (weak late game, ok in mid game, strong late game). No mather what, you have to tank a bit due to the lack of high sustentable dmg abilities that this class have and a huge healing based mechanics that the class have to offer. Obviously you can try a hardcore build with full agi or full int. As for the tank build...he is just exceptional absorbing damage while offering a fair support for the team. For the damage build, for agi, you have to look for items that gives atk speed and debuffs, armor that give str and agi, or high armor value, acessories that gives dmg/agi or spellheal or both, it is good to equip a shield that gives high str; if you have mana problems look for manasteal (not a lot of it). For caster build, weapons with high spelldmg, armors with high armor and str or spellheal boost. In any cases, you have to invest a fair amount in str to survive while doing dmg, Seraph is not a damager class, and if you are willing to play in a team, take assassin or ranger or a mage to do this function properly

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Seraph