Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Seraph

Post subject: Re: Seraph 1.30
 Post Posted: Thursday, 19. April 2012, 18:45:37 
Level 30

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: LorenzorroX_X
Robbepop wrote:
in general it tends to skill your attributes in a balanced way because most of the times I balance the new values best for balanced attributes. so a hero with equal attributes deals NEARLY the same damage as before when he skilled every single point into int and had no defense.

electrical discharge was just overpowered and everybody used this ability which drastically lowered the gameplay potential of an elemental mage player. besides that it was useless in earlier levels.

Robbepop

sorry but i totally disagree
electric discharge is the spell that makes ele mage superior in damage to other spellcaster while he is inferior in other things

electric discharge was allways a must-have even at the low lvls because you can spells at lvl one while doing alot with discharge (5 low lvl spells+high lvl passive)

and you say it lowered the potential but thats exactly what you did (nerfing a spell for lategame causes a limited lategamepotential)

if you want to change smthn at ele mage then change the other 2 passives -.-

Guide to create custom hotkeys for Goh

Post Posted: Friday, 20. April 2012, 14:06:41 

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Garena Account: xMasterjax
Totally agreed on passive change. Frost aura is... meh, could be better. Blue and Red flames however are just terrible! 20 mana a second when you have 8.000 mana total? Yeah, thats awesome lategame potential. If it was percentage based though, it could be better - maybe 0.5% of max HP/Mana per second each level, up to 5% mana a level (around 400 mana a second with all teals). Since mage wastes tons of mana, this would help reduce mana potion consuming a bit, and would increase survivability.

Post Posted: Friday, 20. April 2012, 16:31:52 
Administrator

I will make red/blue flames attribute depending and I'm thinking about a solution (perhaps a new ability) for frost aura. =)

Post Posted: Saturday, 21. April 2012, 22:25:51 
Level 14

Favorite Class: Seraph
Hey! This was supposed to be a Seraph discussion! Ok, I started the mage stuff, I admit. :P Anyway, some more observations on the 1.30c Seraph:

After refining my game-play, Robbe, I realise you are right. Raw bonuses help. I truly realised the potential of Blessed Nova today. It's a crucial spell to tank Hell mobs and even Cronos with my hybrid physical dps/ steal-based tank Seraph :) T-UP for raw numbers!! :P

Post Posted: Wednesday, 25. April 2012, 18:44:44 
Level 12

Favorite Class: Ranger
Garena Account: furballwarrior
Raki wrote:
Hey! This was supposed to be a Seraph discussion! Ok, I started the mage stuff, I admit. :P Anyway, some more observations on the 1.30c Seraph:

After refining my game-play, Robbe, I realise you are right. Raw bonuses help. I truly realised the potential of Blessed Nova today. It's a crucial spell to tank Hell mobs and even Cronos with my hybrid physical dps/ steal-based tank Seraph :) T-UP for raw numbers!! :P

actually blessed nova was brutally nerfed. It used to be 2x stats multiplier from what i remembered playing with seraph 1.25e. Now i don't even see the point of it --

Post Posted: Sunday, 26. August 2012, 08:59:34 
Level 14

Favorite Class: Seraph
furballwarrior wrote:
actually blessed nova was brutally nerfed. It used to be 2x stats multiplier from what i remembered playing with seraph 1.25e. Now i don't even see the point of it --

It's potential is that it can be used every 5 seconds.. With mana-steal and high attack speed Seraph has the potential to use this every 5 seconds. I may be wrong as i haven't studied every spell extensively, but i think this provides better healing over a period of time than say, Roar of Glory and does some good damage too.

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Seraph