Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Seraph

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 22:53:48 

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: TakIntI
Cronos (seraph).w3g
Hey guys here is the result of an idea that you can get some help from. (If ur playing seraph)
Eh i am actually really bored of people yelling that seraph is worst, he sucks, give energy ball back, he is now useless, he cant do any damage, he cant tank well, seraph is nothing without his balls....
So i wanted to prove that seraph is one of the best damage dealers in game. He is also one of the best tanks. He is also a great support hero for the team. All you need to do is to make him ONE of them.
So.. i changed my tank seraph to damage dealer, and decided to kill cronos. Up there is the result..
Now i hope noone will underastimate Seraph!

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:06:59 
Level 12

Garena Account: Truaslaique
U make a full agi and say hes good damage dealer?

ok, u soloed cronus, but hes keep a sucker hero...

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:29:59 

:/
Cant change people's mind..
Ok go make full agi assassin and try for weeks. Or warrior. They are not good as seraph but they can do more jobs in a team while doing dps than seraph. Seraph always has a single thing to do. Dps or tank and some support. It is great for assassins and warriors to have a seraph by their side. with dps seraph or tank seraph.. doesnt matter, in every team seraph is special.

He is also alone a team..

Last edited by TakIntI on Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:39:36, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:36:17 
Level 12

I know, but... how many skill u used to kill him? 0? U just used ur buff to have more damage, i just want to see someone killing him using skills... ( ranger solo was suck too, lol )

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:44:18 

You are right about it but.. I used my clicking skills (: birds, timing with blessed nova, controling both birds and hero, calculating agro between birds and hero while minions are around or not..
As spell caster heroes have some moves, fighter ones also do..
The thing that missing is u cant show what you do while ur using fighter heroes.

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:46:39 
Level 12

Im making a warrior to solo him, need more 30 MP and items... u will see how wonderfull crazy build it ill be '-'

Post Posted: Friday, 03. February 2012, 23:57:54 

Good luck (:
But I doubt other heroes can do it.. Ranger, mage, necro and seraph have abilities to make it possible. And people already did it with them. Your hero may become powerfull, but purposes require some special things, and warrior does not have the right ones for cronos.

Post Posted: Saturday, 04. February 2012, 00:05:06 
Level 23

Favorite Class: Priest
Garena Account: arsento
Well for me you are wrong and right. Seraph is not a damage dealer and its not the worst. The problem about seraph is that is only for team playing. Most seraphs get half int and half strenght which is the best way for damage dealing but the best ways for team playing is Full Strenght seraph making him a tank and able to support a monk. Monk can deal tons of damage by healing a Full Str seraph. The problem why this seraph is not commonly seen is because he just support but he dont get the kills, anyways it can train faster by making the askalor quest with a monk :D! If you see stats when you select a character you will see seraph its not a damage dealer :S! He is a tank. A damage dealer seraph is only usefull for killing chronos as you posted because if chronos doesnt hit you it wont deal damage and you can evade its attack,

Post Posted: Saturday, 04. February 2012, 00:26:14 

Bro i have 225 armor i really dont care if he hits me or not O.o But i really do care about my potions >:D
And that high damage of monk is fixed now in 1.25, half amount of heal will do damage with great deserve. It is right that seraph is good for team playing. He is a support, tank. So it is ok to support urself ha? O.o He gets high damage and high armor with his buffs, i was using roar of glory and other ones too, but it was pushing my mana capability.. So decided on using only blessing for buffs, that way i wouldnt waste time on casting skills, and another support heal that may be needed in several times. Also dance that i may get stuck or something that cant escape from explosion or lasso. And u got it wrong, birds are not there to make me avoid hits.. They are my dps guys:D i was ordering them to attack minions, cuz if they attack cronos, minions and also cronos would attack them and i would lose my extra damage. Actually i was some kind of tank there, buffing healing myself. With that high regen of cronos, i actually dont see full agi a damage factor... It is a factor to keep cronos's regen at zero, i do an imba low damage on him alone.. (if u use warrior, assassin u may get crit instead of birds. But minions will always be there and make it impossible for you..)
Birds are the ones damaging him. So if i let them die by minions i would lose my real dps factor. The best thing with seraph is that he has a quite strong aoe skill -angelfire-. Wipes all that damned hellspawns! That is why i order my birds to attack minions, they do not care whoever attacks them, they only care about cronos. And as i hit cronos they were coming to me, to my avenger ANGELFIRE! and die. So my birds could keep attacking cronos with no worries !! oo my cuty thingies <3 O.o
As u can see warrior and assassin cant do it.. Or i couldnt find a strategy for them yet. Found one with assassin but it is out of my abilities (i dont wanna lose my fingers cuz of it..).

Post Posted: Saturday, 04. February 2012, 14:41:45 
Administrator

really nice!
please convert it to a video and upload the last scene on youtube. =)
let's collect all cronos solos.^^

Robbepop

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Seraph