2. Pros and Cons

3. Skills

4. Gameplay and Stats and Skill Build

5. Leveling

6. Farming

7. Boss Killing

8. Items

1. Introduction

A support priest is all about Healing , Reviving and giving hp-reg buff to other players. A support priest's role is to heal damage dealers , tankers on boss battles or at creeps. When I started making my priest I had my two friends who had a seraph and a ranger, Priest mostly heals Rangers , Assassins , and Elemental Mages but with characters that have ability to tank or do not need HP to survive, Priests will still be responsible to heal them in case
The support priest cannot survive against alot of creeps so I suggest to always let your tank get in front and you at the back. The heal that the priest have can also damage monster, But we're not going to talk about that since we are Support priests and the only thing Support priests needs to heal are Allies.

Always remember you will always need someone to level up.

2. Pros and Cons

Pros:
- Great support for boss hunting
- Has great healing spells
- It can revive players and the players won't lose gold or exp
- Can cast hp-reg increase..
- Mana potion use will be less since the Priest doesn't really use that much mana.
- All allies won't be using HP Potions

Cons:
- Can't survive on heavy amount of creeps
- Doesn't use alot of damaging skills
- Cannot revive self (Well thats common sense)
- Can't level on his own (Need's allies to level)

3. Skills

3a. Stars of Hope

This skill is one of the best damaging skill of the Priest.. You will also be using this to survive and help your members to damage. Everytime you use a skill this skill will activate and heal your members and you depending on your strength AND damages enemy units depending on your intelligence

3b. Blinding Ray

This skill only blinds your enemy and makes them miss attacks for a few seconds.. Useless for a support priest. But some people say that Blinding Ray is a useful skill that makes your party to not take damage for a while.. I suppose this can be helpful if you chose this :)

3c. Sky Light

Makes a Light that damages enemy units within an AOE of 250 , it slows their attack and movement speed.. Useless for a support healer

3d. Pulse of Vengeance

This skill is an aura that damages nearby enemies but this isn't a perma/passive aura instead a cast aura..

3e. Revival

Ah this skill is one of the things I love, this revives members depending on the strength of the priest

3f. Wall of Light

This skill summons two wards and those two wards summon missiles that hit nearby opponent..

3g. Sacred Nova

This skill damages the opponent depending on the intelligence of the priest BUT also damages itself equal to 20% of his maximum hp.

3h. Great Deserve

This skill is a must! as this is the only skill that can heal your whole team and you + damage nearby enemy units. It's useful in my opinion.

3i. Hand of Kahjem

This skill is useful for a support as this spell increases hp-reg on the target allied(or your self) unit.

3j. Globe

The priest summons a orb that damages and moves in a line depending on the intelligence of the priest

3k. Dream Splitter

The priest throws 12 missiles and the distance depends on how far the priest is to the enemy. If the missile hits an enemy the damage depends on the priest's intelligence. But if it hits an ally it heals the ally depending on the strength of the priest. But if the priest casts it on his own it'll summon a nova that spreads to all directions

3L. Holy Light

The main heal skill of the priest.. This heals your player depending on strength or damages the enemy depending on intelligence..

4. Gameplay , Stats and Skill Build

As it says in the introduction , [b]never stay in front, stay at the back[/b].. Support healers should always be ready and focused on the health of the allies. If mobs attack you do not move and panic on sides that have mobs. I suggest to heal your self while healing your allies. Support priest can't really level on his own since it can't really damage as much as everyone else. I suggest playing with a Tanker (Seraph or Warrior) or Damagers that can also survive various amounts of creeps.

Stats would be :

Level 1 to 5 : Int
Level 6 to 10 : Str
And goes on up to lvl 40.

Your stats should look like this :

STR: 100
AGI : 10
INT : 100

After that I suggest putting it all on STR since the heals depends on Strength , the Higher the strength the better the heal.

Skills :

Wall of Light - Max this after maxing Hand of Kahjem or Great Deserve

Hand of Kahjem - Max this after maxing Great Deserve or Wall of Light

Great Deserve - Max this after maxing Stars of Hope

Revive - Keep this to level 1 then max it after maxing Wall of Light or Hand of Kahjem

Holy Light - Max Holy Light first

Stars of Hope - Max Stars of Hope after maxing Holy Light

Wall of Light is a must in any priests arsenal, be it DPS or Heal. At start, wall is difficult to use, and you will need sometime to learn how to capture both allies and enemies. Every second, all allies in wall get healed and enemies get damaged - thats what makes this skill awesome. And it also lasts for 4 seconds, so killing Askalor and Chronos without it is a suicide!.

This is the skill build you are going to use.. The best and most helpful way to become a support priest is this skill build. You could also try maxing Wall of Light first before Hand of Kahjem..

5. Leveling

Levels 1 – 10

Just keep killing Kobolds, with your tank/damage dealer and always heal your tank if you both are starting a new level if not then just leech up to level 10

Levels 11 – 20

If you do have a damage dealer or a tanker this part will be easy keep on healing your ally and level up to 20. Look for Shirts(Shirt of the Priest , Warrior , Necro etc etc) And keep it on your treasure if you're not level 15, if you're level 15 then buy an harpy in Hyppos then put those shirts on your harpy so that you get aura's..

Levels 20 – 30

Harpys definitely DO NOT go to the orc camp your tanker or damage dealer will just get raped there so I suggest Harpys then at level 25 go to Scorpions BEWARE OF ZOMBIES they're invisible and they'll just rape you

Levels 30 – 40

Buy yourself a boat (2000 gold one, or better) in harbour north of Melergaba, and sail off to island with Naga. Keep killing naga until you reach 40. Do not go to swamps or the treant area(down of the Naga Island) the treants are really dangerous as they can Overgrow(Root) you and you can't move. Just try to level at nagas as possible.

Levels 40-50

Shadows in the battlefield are the best way to level in this part.. But you need to have a tanker that can tank shadows the best way is to have both damage dealer and tanker in your game so that they can damage while you heal.. Level up to 50 at the shadows.

Levels 50-60

Once your 50 I suggest going to Askatar come with your party.. Try to kill Askalor as it gives awesome items. Once you get to level 60 here Go straight ahead to hell. Hell gives teal items that is really EPIC.

6. Farming

Farming isn't really easy on priests so I suggest doing quests and ask your party to help you do quests.. This is the best way to farm in my opinion..

7. Boss Killing

- Freezor

Using Star of Hopes and healing your party should be the best way to kill it.. You can also try healing Freezor that's also a good idea but remember Heal your members too.

- Aurum

Same as freezor use star of hopes but now keep on focusing on your members since they'll be stunned. While they're stunned I suggest to attack Aurum to let it attack you while they'll stunned , Keep running until your members are back to normal..

- Azura

Easiest boss in the game just heal and heal, No need for stars of hope actually since this will be a piece of cake to your members if you heal them

- Naga Queen

Tsunami is a pain in the *** so I suggest staying away and keep harassing with stars of hope. Heal and heal thats important.

- Broodmother

This thing is harder than Naga, it makes Spider Eggs so while healing your members you should break those Spider Eggs so that spiders won't be summoned.

- Xi-Pasi-Mu

The funky-named rock is hard to kill. He has infamous Overgrow spell that roots you in place. He always casts it at 75%, 50%, 25%, so when your members get him to 75%, he overgrows you, and regenerates to about 78% while you're rotted. I think the best way to do is at 75% , 50% , 25% is to stun. If no one in your team has stun then keep on spamming skills...

- Dragonis

Just kill all the dragons near him and all will be easy.. Keep healing and stars of hope..

- Pit Robot

He deals alot of damage so I suggest staying back as much as possible.. keep healing your members.. :p

- Askalor and Chronos

Chronos can be killed by priest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OgzesTm ... e=youtu.be

Askalor can be killed by priest: (don't have video, but i'll explain)
For askalor, you need 200/0/100 build, and same items i mentioned above. As for skills - Wall of light (during permastun, you will need a way to be healed), Skylight (during permastun you need a way to damage him so he doesnt permacast fireballs), Great Deserve (insta-heal + damage is always welcome), Sacred Nova (one of most damaging skills ingame, and you won't even notice HP loss with wall around), Dream Spitter (they deal insane damage when you are hugged to Askalor when you cast them) and Blind (4 seconds of invulnerability, yay).

Stars of hope are semi-useless here (with the huge number of his summons, stars rarely hit aska or you).

8. Items

All items must be spellheals or Additional int/str.. If possible you can also get armor to survive in mobs or maybe mana/manasteal.. Also get Movement Speed so in case your in danger you can start running fast!

STR priest is very handy in both DPS and healing. At the very end game, if you have Mace of Fahras, you won't need a single point in INT. Mace of Fahras + Windboots + 2x Arch Rings + Corona + Armagica Helm = pure ownage in both heal and DPS. While you will heal like monster, you will also deal considerable damage and achieve some regen with these items in late game.

Thanks for reading my guide
If there are any problems or questions just pm me.. This is my first guide so sorry about the wrong things. Also thanks to Masterja because I borrowed his Guide style and some of the things I learnt from his guides. Also read his awesome guides, links are :

Necromancer - necromancer-f15/guide-necromancer-v1-31--t836.html
Mentalist - mentalist-f22/masterja-s-mentalist-total-guide-v-1-30--t1013.html
Ranger - ranger-f10/masterja-s-ranger-basic-guide-1-31d--t1381.html

Last edited by Zeignn on Saturday, 28. July 2012, 17:54:48, edited 5 times in total.

Post Posted: Monday, 23. July 2012, 07:17:47 
Level 7

Have thanks: 0 time
Garena Account: Zeignn
So what do you guys think of my first Guide?

Post Posted: Monday, 23. July 2012, 12:54:03 

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Garena Account: xMasterjax
Nice guide! I have played priest for a long time now, so i'd like to add some more info:

STR priest is very handy in both DPS and healing. At the very end game, if you have Mace of Fahras, you won't need a single point in INT. Mace of Fahras + Windboots + 2x Arch Rings + Corona + Armagica Helm = pure ownage in both heal and DPS. While you will heal like monster, you will also deal considerable damage and achieve some regen with these items in late game.

Wall of Light is a must in any priests arsenal, be it DPS or Heal. At start, wall is difficult to use, and you will need sometime to learn how to capture both allies and enemies. Every second, all allies in wall get healed and enemies get damaged - thats what makes this skill awesome. And it also lasts for 4 seconds, so killing Askalor and Chronos without it is a suicide!

About Askalor and Chronos:
Chronos can be killed by priest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OgzesTm ... e=youtu.be

For askalor, you need 200/0/100 build, and same items i mentioned above. As for skills - Wall of light (during permastun, you will need a way to be healed), Skylight (during permastun you need a way to damage him so he doesnt permacast fireballs), Great Deserve (insta-heal + damage is always welcome), Sacred Nova (one of most damaging skills ingame, and you won't even notice HP loss with wall around), Dream Spitter (they deal insane damage when you are hugged to Askalor when you cast them) and Blind (4 seconds of invulnerability, yay).

Stars of hope are semi-useless here (with the huge number of his summons, stars rarely hit aska or you).

Post Posted: Tuesday, 24. July 2012, 04:20:23 
Level 7

Masterja wrote:
Nice guide! I have played priest for a long time now, so i'd like to add some more info:

Wall of Light is a must in any priests arsenal, be it DPS or Heal. At start, wall is difficult to use, and you will need sometime to learn how to capture both allies and enemies. Every second, all allies in wall get healed and enemies get damaged - thats what makes this skill awesome. And it also lasts for 4 seconds, so killing Askalor and Chronos without it is a suicide!

About Askalor and Chronos:

Wow thanks Ja. i'll add this on the guide..

Post Posted: Tuesday, 24. July 2012, 05:00:44 
Level 7

Added Masterja's tips and Colors to make it look nice. 07/24/12

Post Posted: Tuesday, 24. July 2012, 05:19:56 
Administrator

RAINBOW! :D
looks better now but too colorful in my honest opinion.
it would be much better to use b, i and u instead of some colors. ;-)

Robbepop

Post Posted: Tuesday, 24. July 2012, 10:40:49 

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Garena Account: xMasterjax
Yay, im puking rainbows :D

Anyway, i edited link in your post, since it was a bit bugged.

Post Posted: Wednesday, 25. July 2012, 02:00:31 
Level 7

Robbepop wrote:
RAINBOW! :D
looks better now but too colorful in my honest opinion.
it would be much better to use b, i and u instead of some colors. ;-)

Robbepop

Thanks Robbe ill edit it again..

Masterja wrote:
Yay, im puking rainbows :D

Anyway, i edited link in your post, since it was a bit bugged.

Lolololol.. Okay thanks.

Post Posted: Wednesday, 25. July 2012, 02:16:55 
Level 7

July 25 : Added Bold/Underline/Italic Text in some parts of the guide..

I'll be making my second guide soon. stay tuned ^_^

Post Posted: Wednesday, 25. July 2012, 11:20:59 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: LorenzorroX_X
there are still too many colours dude ;)

Guide to create custom hotkeys for Goh

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Priest