Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Priest

Post Posted: Monday, 06. June 2011, 12:39:58 
Level 20

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Ranger
Garena Account: VyG.Link
nebuchadnezzar wrote:
BoynxtDoor wrote:

You can't solo pit robot with those items.. you need atleast 2-3 teals :)

any suggestion which should i go for ?

I'd say get, armor of pure magic, chaos boots, armagica helmet... those are 30 mp and less than... i've chosen this item for you because they increase spellpower that means an increase in your spelldamage(nuke) and spellheal(survivability).. and for the rest atleast some set item.. like... 45+all stats + 45 armor .. gem of north, gem of south, belt of resistance... which doesnt stack slots with the 3.. but its your choice though, i haven't tried playing with Monk so its not 100% guaranteed.

PH-Local Tambayan: Cebu Gaming League

VyG.Link

Post Posted: Monday, 06. June 2011, 13:01:34 

Favorite Class: Priest
Garena Account: ZapperGhandi
Heya

I have both a warrior and a monk and I'm a bit perplexed at your difficulties.

Your stat allocations seems right and you've been given excellent advice.
To sum it up; Don't aggro more than you can chew, when in trouble - cast Sky Light and move backwards (kite) them, use the two heals + pots + staff on anulling to stay alive.

On my warrior I can easily take down dragons 1 at the time, using a str build going for str skills like knockback, counterattack, stunning axe. Even with some AoE capability it still means that when facing 2 or more dragons the warrior will kill them slower than if facing 1.

Compared to my warrior, my monk can simply cruise through the dragon region - isn't really bothered by groups of dragons. Facing 1 dragon or 10 doesn't really matter. Since all spells do splash dmg, coupled with high int and spell power the dragons go down fairly easy.

Monks still have it easy imo.

@nebuchadnezar, I have a question for you. Have you tried any other class yet?

Cheers
ZG

Post Posted: Tuesday, 07. June 2011, 08:21:35 
Level 5

Garena Account: Pewpewz07
ZapperGhandi wrote:
Heya

I have both a warrior and a monk and I'm a bit perplexed at your difficulties.

Your stat allocations seems right and you've been given excellent advice.
To sum it up; Don't aggro more than you can chew, when in trouble - cast Sky Light and move backwards (kite) them, use the two heals + pots + staff on anulling to stay alive.

On my warrior I can easily take down dragons 1 at the time, using a str build going for str skills like knockback, counterattack, stunning axe. Even with some AoE capability it still means that when facing 2 or more dragons the warrior will kill them slower than if facing 1.

Compared to my warrior, my monk can simply cruise through the dragon region - isn't really bothered by groups of dragons. Facing 1 dragon or 10 doesn't really matter. Since all spells do splash dmg, coupled with high int and spell power the dragons go down fairly easy.

Monks still have it easy imo.

@nebuchadnezar, I have a question for you. Have you tried any other class yet?

Cheers
ZG

thanks alot dude . i tried assassin and ranger bt they are too hard for me. now i find it alright to go dragons . i just had trouble doing pitrobot.

Post Posted: Friday, 08. July 2011, 21:17:14 
Level 6

Favorite Class: Priest
Garena Account: Harlemo
Hm.. I tried Necro/War/Assa but stayed with Monk. Its really strong solo hero just early and mid games r a bit hard, but after its just kids play. In 3 days i have full teal build like Djow, just till now 35mp 45sp. And wanned to share one really helpfull thing with ya, like i did. If dragons is hard (or any other creeps) do that: when u making Main quests, in one of the quests u getting Legendary monster, after u making 16 kills with him hes becoming Legendary monster(Adult), dont rush and give the quest, u still can play with him !!!
He has 75Armor its 60%reduction, 5k life with pretty good hp regeneration and breathe of fire ability, another very big plus - its FREE and after death he spawns straight away @ the quest giver. Now what im trying to say, with ur Great Deserve spell (that one with 50% heal/dmg aoe), when u healing Legendary monster with 5k hp, u make 2.5kdmg minimum, with 50lvl priest and some basc spell dmg items i was doing up to 4k dmg, which is enough to kill around 10dragons, for elders just use one Sky light. Just agro dragons and as fast as u can, move him on them and cast healing spell. A bit hard at first, but with a bit micro u gonna get it ;) I was lvling like that from 50lvl everywhere, and its easy to farm teals from Wardens quest. I hope information helps ;)
P.S. Hope Robbe not gonna do anything in next version with it :D
Best regards,
Harlemo

Elemental Mage for teh dmg ! -.-'

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Priest