Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Priest

Post subject: Item Set ?
 Post Posted: Saturday, 08. September 2012, 20:52:10 
Level 6

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Mentalist
Hey guys what item set i should aim for at 60 mp im almost 60 need like 2-3 ?Like for a hybrid // 100 str/220int...Heal/Damage :D.What items should be good for me ?

Post subject: Re: Item Set ?
 Post Posted: Saturday, 08. September 2012, 22:44:19 

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Garena Account: xMasterjax
If you want good set items, head for Nalans (if you want +2000 hp) or for Lightning (if you want some nice damage). I suggest Nalans, it will help you survive Hell or Dreamworld, wherever you plan on going.

Post Posted: Sunday, 09. September 2012, 21:39:23 
Level 6

Favorite Class: Mentalist
No i was asking about end game item build .. not that kind of set :) Im 60 mp ... thats why im asking whats good item build for me xD

Post Posted: Sunday, 31. March 2013, 05:47:54 
Level 7

Garena Account: Log1c.PandreiMD
Jeli wrote:
No i was asking about end game item build .. not that kind of set :) Im 60 mp ... thats why im asking whats good item build for me xD

hmm..u just gota focus on healing/dps:)recomand 2 arch mage rings thats 60% spel power..if u gona be healer corona+mace of fahrace thats like 80% spel heal armagia helmet and spel shoes/spel chapers if wana dps just change staf and armor with abys mace and elemental armor:)thats all:)

Post Posted: Sunday, 31. March 2013, 13:30:58 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Because your stat build already favors damage, I suggest, that you choose Corona over Elemental Armor (being the choice between healing and damage). Almost all other endgame items promote both.
If you have to, use Chaos Boots, because the movement speed can be convenient in battles, but I do personally not assign them a high value, because the Priest's spells are very immobile in comparison to other classes, who profit more from moving around.
Must have items (especially for hybrid build) are Abyss Mace, Askalor's cursed Mask, an Arch Mage Ring and Spell Shapers. They provide a great increase in both spelldamage and spellheal as well as some str and a lot of int.
Spoiler
(small explanation:)
Especially for a build, that is meant to deal damage and cast frequently, Spell Shapers are preferred over an Arch Mage Ring. Suggested are two Arch Mage Rings, but there is no place for such in a build with Chaos Boots (that is, why I do not recommend those).

This will give you overall relevant stats of:
+70 str
+150 int
+125/120% spelldamage
+165/135% spellheal
(second numbers with Chaos Boots)

I recommend Mace of Fahras only for pure healing builds, because the loss of 25% spelldamage is otherwise unnecessary for a gain of 15% spellheal.
Armagica Helmet is especially less useful for Priest, because he also has use for the 30 str of Askalor's Cursed Mask, so it can only possibly be useful for full int builds, and even then it has only 5% more spelldamage but 5 less intelligence, not to mention survivability.
Prefering Elemental Armor over Corona will change your qualifications from "basic healer + basic dps" to "basic dps", because you will not be able to provide a lot of healing with 130 str and 125% spellheal. Your damage will increase significantly, but not to an amount, that would be comparable to dps builds on other classes. This is reasoned in the spell setup of Priest, I stated my opinion about it in another topic.

In conclusion, this is more or less the best possible gear for about 99% of all Priests, the one left percent being divided between full healers, full int dps and just-for-fun-agility builds.

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Priest