Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » Guests & Newcomers » New Members

Post Posted: Wednesday, 07. January 2015, 01:03:13 
Level 2

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Priest
Found this map a few days ago on HiveWorkshop while looking for WC3 RPG Maps.

I jumped in the map and immediately fell in love with it. I've nearly already played about 10 hours into the game and want to just play more. a few quests are hard to figure out like Kidnappers and Nightmare but all in all a wonderful game. I've already recommended this map to 6 friends and we have been playing LAN since.

My Characters
Priest: LVL 30
Seraph: LVL 28
Mentalist (A whole new level of hard IMO): LVL 10

Post Posted: Wednesday, 07. January 2015, 14:10:44 
Administrator

I am really happy that there are still new dudes liking this map. =)

Wish you have fun and claim victory on the last stages as a team!

Post Posted: Wednesday, 07. January 2015, 21:05:12 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Welcome to the forum!

Sadly, there are only few active players nowadays (not even me), otherwise you might have stumbled upon this map earlier.

The general difficulty level of the map however has decreased in the time I have played it, so depending on your preferences, it may be for the best (or you may now regret not having played it earlier even more, but the only thing I might guess about you would be, that you are a colourful person).

Mentalist recieved a significant nerf to Manashield in this very version, and there has not been a new one released since, otherwise it might have been more balanced. In any case, Mentalist is probably not the easiest class to start.

As there is no FAQ thread, you can ask general questions here, if you do not feel, that they require their own topic.
I have personally conducted intensive theorycrafting towards endgame builds and endgame content and could help you with any matters there, even though my speciality is the Elemental Mage, that you do not play yet (provided I have time; I have too little time to play GoH in addition to other things, but I am usually able to still be active around here).

Board index » Guests & Newcomers » New Members