Level 6

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Warrior

Map Type: Open Role Playing Game (ORPG)
Map Size: 256 X 256 (Epic)
Suggested Players: 3 - 8 Players
Materials: Total Conversion
Current Size: 4,7 MB

World of Warcraft: Heroes Return is a total conversion Multiplayer Open Role Playing Game (MORPG) that inspired from original World of Warcraft franchise that developed by Blizzard. This project hopes to reinvent ORPGs in WC3 and set a new precedent of standards. AKA Gamechanger. One of Clan RC's members Andrea is trying to make the 1st ever WoW total conversion in multiplayer ORPG version (as we haven't seen any). Though it's a WoW total conversion project, they're trying to keep the size low by reducing each model polies, as well as unnecessary keyframes on models animation, so most of the WoW materials they're using in are edited for personal usage on this project. Clan RC is acting as the map's official "Sponsor/Supporter" Clan RC's aim on this project is to create a simple yet fancy and fun gameplay with eye catching fantasy-like terrain and effect that able to made the players has a World of Warcraft feeling when playing the game. As an ORPG, the project is designed to be played by multiplayer in order to experience a better result playing the game (especially for ORPG fans).

Clan RC critics call it - "CRAP. How is the rest of the projects suppose to compete with this!"
Hive critics call it - "It's like a Korean ORPG, but in ENGLISH!"
WC3 Guest Critics call it - "Playing WoW in WC3? RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!"

There's three type of creeps on the map: Normal, Elite and Boss which is carefully developed and has their own attributes and abilities to made the battle challenging instead of total hack and slash on a battle. Normal and Elite type creeps can be found around world map and will respawn each time you kill them. Meanwhile Boss can only be found exclusivelly on a dungeon and require a teamwork with other players of your team in order to bring it down due to Boss type creeps aren't designed to be battled solo. Boss doesn't spawn when they died so player only able to beat them once per game. There's also a Special Boss as a game objective, Deathwing, that will respawn and flying around the map bring catclysm after 1-2 hours of gameplay (red fog activate when death wing respawn) and will landed on certain area. The first team able to beat him is the winner and will be rewarded with exclusive item. If no team able to beat him after 5 hours of gameplay, the game will be over.
Boss aren't fully scripted and Special Boss aren't available yet on released test version.

Spoiler

My aim is to made each 10 classes from various races from original WoW available on the game (Monk and Pandaren race is outcluded). There are currently 7 classes from original World of Warcraft available, 6 playable (Human Paladin, Draenei Priest, Blood Elf Mage (Fire), Human Mage (Ice), Orc Death Knight (Blood) and Night Elf Rogue) and 1 secret class (Undead Death Knight (Frost)) which can be played by entering a secret code that you can get as you play the game further. I'm using model from a lore character at the moment for each class for certain reasons (which might be change into actual class and non-lore model later in the future).
Character concept is still temporary, might be change anytime as the update progress.

Spoiler

Instead of medievalist one, I'd go for a fantasy theme kind of terrain for the project. Some cracked area terrain on this project is inspired from World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch when there's a crack on land filled with magma deep in caused by Deathwing. Here's picked sneak peek screenshots terrain of early alpha release (check the pages for more screenshots that's not included on first main page or on my album).
These terrain design are still temporary and will be change and improved from time to time as the project progressing by.

Spoiler
ImageImage

Clan RC and Andrea's Staff has only released an exclusive Alpha Version, which is excluded to only ORPG/RPG Map Makers and Hive as well as other "Critics". The first Public Beta will be released in the summer. To keep up to date on this project, please visit ClanRC.Enjin.com

Post Posted: Monday, 31. March 2014, 19:14:35 
Level 6

UPDATE! Clan RC has finally released it's blockbuster ORPG WoW-HR Public Alpha Version! Enjoy!

Map Status
Map Type: Open Role Playing Game (ORPG)
Map Size: 256 X 256 (Epic)
Suggested Players: 3 - 8 Players
Materials: Total Conversion
Current Size: 6,59 MB

World of Warcraft: Heroes Return is an epic total conversion Multiplayer Open Role Playing Game (MORPG) that inspired from original World of Warcraft franchise that developed by Blizzard. I'm trying to made the 1st ever WoW total conversion in multiplayer ORPG version (as I haven't seen any). As an ORPG, the project is designed to be played by multiplayer in order to experience a better result playing the game (especially for ORPG fans). My aim on this project is to create a simple yet fancy and fun gameplay with eye catching fantasy-like terrain and effect that able to made the players has a World of Warcraft feeling when playing the game.

Note: Though it's a WoW total conversion project, I'm trying to keep the size low by reducing each model polies, as well as unnecessary keyframes on models animation, so most of the WoW materials I'm using in are edited for personal usage on this project. Map is protected to make the size even smaller.

Clan RC has been officially recognized by the map maker and has been licensed as a "Sponsor" of the map to publically promote it's contents to the public in any shape/fashion it sees fit.

There are currently 12 available classes from original World of Warcraft available, 10 playable classes (Orc Warrior (Arms), Human Paladin (Protection), Human Death Knight (Frost), Orc Death Knight (Blood), Night Elf Rogue (Assasination), Orc Hunter (Survival), Night Elf Hunter (Marksmanship), Blood Elf Mage (Fire), Human Mage (Frost) and Draenei Priest (Holy)) and 2 iconic characters from Warcraft III history as a secret characters (Arthas Menethil (Paladin) and Grom Hellscream (Warrior)) which can be played by entering a secret code that you can get as you play the game further.
Character model and abilities concept might be changed anytime as the progress updated.

Spoiler

Race:
Orc

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 22 (Main)
Agility: 22
Intelligence: 16

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Sword, Axe, Mace, Polearm, Dagger
Left Hand: Shield
Armor: Plate, Mail

Race:
Human

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 26 (Main)
Agility: 17
Intelligence: 17

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Sword, Axe, Mace, Polearm, Dagger

Race:
Human

Starting Attributes:
Agility: 17
Intelligence: 21

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Sword, Axe, Polearm, Dagger

Race:
Orc

Starting Attributes:
Agility: 20
Intelligence: 18

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Sword, Axe, Polearm, Dagger

Race:
Night Elf

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 18
Agility: 24 (Main)
Intelligence: 18

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Sword, Dagger
Left Hand: Shield, Dagger
Armor: Leather, Mail

Race:
Orc

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 19
Agility: 21 (Main)
Intelligence: 20

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Bow
Armor: Leather, Mail

Race:
Night Elf

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 19
Agility: 18 (Main)
Intelligence: 23

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Bow
Armor: Leather

Race:
Blood Elf

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 21
Agility: 16
Intelligence: 23 (Main)

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Staff
Left Hand: Book
Armor: Cloth

Race:
Human

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 17
Agility: 19
Intelligence: 24 (Main)

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Staff

Race:
Draenei

Starting Attributes:
Strength: 14
Intelligence: 25 (Main)

Equipment of Choices:
Right Hand: Staff, Mace

Spoiler

Instead of medievalist one, I'd go for a fantasy theme kind of terrain for the project. Some cracked area terrain on this project is inspired from World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch when there's a crack on land filled with magma deep in caused by Deathwing. Here's current screenshots of terrain looks (you can check my album to see the progress of the terrain from the early alpha until it is now).
These terrain design might be change and improved from time to time as the project progressing by.

Spoiler

DOWNLOAD LINK

Post Posted: Tuesday, 01. April 2014, 04:57:53 
Level 22

Favorite Class: Priest
Wow, WOW is interesting) We'll check it! :)

http://goh-rpg.forumprofi.de/priest-f14/priest-guide-1-35c-by-igrush-updated-23-06-2015--t1896.html

Post Posted: Thursday, 03. April 2014, 05:12:20 
Level 6

Ty! It's def an ORPG people need to check out!

Post Posted: Monday, 28. April 2014, 09:39:00 
Level 22

Favorite Class: Priest
Great colorful map but so hard to solo-playing(for Priest at least) Me and my friend warrior(alladin1) will try to pass next week 8-)

http://goh-rpg.forumprofi.de/priest-f14/priest-guide-1-35c-by-igrush-updated-23-06-2015--t1896.html

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic