Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic

Post subject: Text Walls
 Post Posted: Friday, 19. September 2014, 17:01:00 
Level 4

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Hey everyone! i was reading through some old posts, and i ran into a lot of posts that made me cry a little. all those posts about how "we shouldnt have to read text walls" and other such bulls**t. it makes me SAD that players cant be bothered to spend 2 minutes to read a well written, logical, and intelligent post. a "Text wall" as you put it, should be the STANDERD post length. by posting one or 2 sentences at a time, it makes you look ignorent, even if you arn't. if you are going to discuss somthing, your post should include examples, reasons, and proof, not just "Its that way because i say its that way". if you arn't going to read "text walls", then you dont belong on the forum, as you obviously don't care about what people say.

Don't hate me for my grammer and spelling, i didn't pay attention in school. :D

*edit* i dont mean that people should leave the forum, but by not reading posts, just because they are longer then usual, means that you are not showing any respect towards that player, and everyone deserves respect, no matter how annoying they may be.

*Edit* unless its me. i dont care if you respect me :P

Post subject: Re: Text Walls
 Post Posted: Friday, 19. September 2014, 19:40:13 
Level 30

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Well, thanks (since I am one of the people, who wrote a lot of text walls throughout the forum and you basically support my opinion. I actually used some identic phrases, lol.)

Anyway, I think, that most of these people actually have left the forum, seeing how I have lately gotten more compliments on long posts rather than complaints (lately being a relative term... about the last 1-2 years).

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic