Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic

Post Posted: Saturday, 08. February 2014, 05:13:50 
Level 9

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Necromancer
I have some questions related to fusing in MM RPG:
- If I fuse 1 monster 0 FL as main, and 1 monster 15 FL as sub, what monster will I get?
- Is there any quick way to get high FL for your monster? What do you guys normally do to raise your monster's fusion level?
- I'm having some tier 3 monster with around 10 FL, but I want to use another monster with different families for tier 4 fusion. Is there anyway to transfer those FL to the new monster?

Post Posted: Saturday, 08. February 2014, 07:39:42 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Now it has been some years, since I have played a high save in MMRPG, but as far as I remember, you will not lose the FL, if you fuse the monster with higher FL as sub. This way, you can also change the main type of a monster.
What I do not remember, is whether the FL will be added up, if it is a fusion with two monsters owned by one player, but it appears to be unlikely, so you will probably get the FL of the monster with higher FL, plus the FL you gain from the fusion.
(reminder if you are unaware of it, total level of the fusion 20/30/40/50/60 rewards 0/1/2/3/6 FL)

I mostly leveled my monsters to 20 in the first dungeons with level 30 monsters (7 and / or 8 afair). Then, you can either catch a level 30 monster for each fusion (expensive, but grants 3 FL, and you only have to level one monster to 20 for each fusion, so this method is relatively quick), or you can fuse with another player, in which case none of you lose a monster.
This is slower, because it does not allow powerleveling (the other player has to level his monster to 20 as well instead of just using 3 monsters on level 30 to pull one of yours) and because catching a monster is usually fast as well, but it is much cheaper (catching a tier 3 monster on level 30 will require an expensive net and a lot of feed).

Again, in case you do not remember or know it, if you fuse with another player, your monster will always be main for the resulting monster, that you recieve, and it will always be sub for the monster, that the other player recieves.

Post Posted: Saturday, 08. February 2014, 11:40:49 
Level 9

Thank you so much for your reply, I learnt a lot from it. I have another question, is there anyway to change families line between tier 4 monster and keeping FL at the same time? For example I have a tier 4 Air monster, can I somehow change it into a tier 4 Water monster?
Also if I mix 1 monster FL 15 with a monster FL 0 of my friend, what is the result? Both player get a FL 15 monster?
Last question, how do you level up FL with tier 4 monster?

Post Posted: Saturday, 08. February 2014, 19:25:56 
Level 30

For T4 and T5 the fusion recipes from fusion scrolls apply. Also, the same rule should apply as I stated in my first reply here, the FL of the monster with higher FL should be kept (of course I cannot guarantee it, I just state, what I remember).

Thus, changing the type of a T4 monster directly is not possible, you need to fuse it down to a component of the T4 monster, whose type you want.

If you fuse with another player, the base FL (base FL as previous FL in final FL = previous FL + current fusion FL) will be the one of your monster, and for the other player the one of his. I do not remember, whether it is possible to fuse a T4 monster for one player and a T3 for the other because of lacking FL, but I doubt that this is possible.
I am unsure, whether even both might get the same T4 monster, if they form a recipe for one (assuming both have the required FL).

Again, I am not certain, but it should be possible to increase the FL of a T4 monster by fusing with the same type.

Post Posted: Saturday, 08. February 2014, 20:11:43 
Level 9

So in order to level up FL of T4 monster, I'll need to get 2 tier 4 and mix them together? Is there any other way? How did you get your T5 monster then? It's gonna take a lot of time just to get a T4 to FL 30 alone

Post Posted: Saturday, 08. February 2014, 22:27:40 
Level 30

I meant the same type, not the same tier (e.g. water / water). It should actually even work with a T1, just that using a T1 monster takes a lot of time to get it to a high level.

As I said, you should level until 10 or 20, and catch level 30 monsters of the correct type (T2 or T3, usually) to fuse them with the monster, for which you want to farm FL.
Apart from playing with others or minor exploits, I do not know a faster way.

I eventually got 6 T5 monsters to 60 FL within two weeks (I played a lot and with other players), so this should not take too long.

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic