2.Videos
3.Pros and Cons
4.Skills
5.Gameplay
6.Leveling
7.Items
8.Boss killing
9.Item combinations

________________________________________________________________________________

-Started playing goh again, and many changes will occur in this guide 01/07/2015
________________________________________________________________________________
____________________Warrior - Total Guide

Welcome to my Warrior total guide! My name on ENT is MaridiuS, and my characters are saved on that name. You can find everything here, from intorduction to boss killing, that is related to warrior!

1. Introduction

Warrior is one of the hardest classes on GoH, but if mastered you can enjoy some serious stunning with good damage. If you look to be frontline, deal decent damage, while helping your team with stuns and a few buffs. Warrior is the class for you. Alternatively, he can be a "glass cannon" and deal the sickest damage in the game while being the most vulnerable.

2. Videos

Here i will be adding videos, related to warrior. Such as leveling guides, cronos and askalor fights, some cool events with my buddies, soloing and pvp.

Press here to see first levels guide to warrior, part 1.

Press here to see a funny duel cronos kill

Special note: Maredius (me), and xMasterjax are killing this guy, he did film it.

3. Pros and Cons

Pros:
-Is a tank
-May be a dps
-One of most the useful in teams
-Stuns

Cons
-Hard leveling
-His leveling relies in mass potions
-Bad farmer
-Doesn't stand a chance vs Crystal dragons!!!

4. Skills

Warriors skills are very hard to master, but pay off really well when mastered. Some of his skill builds will rely on auto-attack which is very easy to use, and quite effective.

Ok lets first do some passives:

- Anger

Anger gives you damage and attackspeed based on your missing health. I don't personally use it, because i don't have the "glass cannon" build as i like to call it. That focuses with *concentrate and anger to do insane auto attack damage. Not very good for leveling as it is very dangerous to manage your health at low numbers.

- Bashing

Oh yeah, this is the main source of stun. Even if your spells do not hit well, bashing will fix that for you. Whenever you do a spell, a shockwave around you will follow, and stun every enemy. It is very effective against Mobs (1.5 secs) but not so effective against bosses or on PvP because the duration is halved. However, even if it isn't very effective, it is still good, as it copes up extremely well with *seismic slam. Perfect for STR build that use seismic slam, or PvP.

- Knock air

A must for Agility and hybrid STR/AGI build. It's a luxury spell for STR builds. With it's tremendous damage and stun, this ability does a lot of work for you. Always a must for boss killing and leveling (I told for what builds). With a stun, (Knock-air) you will manage to do additional 3-4 hits with max attackspeed. With phase gloves it will activate very often for STR builds. Dealing 100 damage + 1.5 STR on every fifth hit will result in high performance since it costs 0 mana. So it's quite essentional for both builds.

And now behold active abilities!

- Carnage

Heals 20% of your health when it kills a unit, it might be a good leveling spell. Deals plenty of damage, doesn't cost a lot of mana and with 5 second cooldown it's a good DPS ability. Carnage is most-likely for STR builds, with agility build you can't afford to do much damage with this spell. With Bashing you will even stun all enemies, not just the one you targeted. Also using this ability and pressing hotkey "S" you will still stun your enemies if you have bashing. I don't like using it, since if it is used to heal you, it will be for build that use anger, and it will reduce anger stacks. On bosses it only does damage without stuns (seismic slam ftw), so it is completely wasted. Maybe i haven't found the build for this spell (prolly full str + spell damage build).

- Concentration

This is really unstable. Whenever you use it, you gain a stack. Every stack drains your life by 3% of max hp, and gives you insane 40% Agi + str bonus. This is the main source for glass cannon build, this will make you deal the most damage in the game, but be very squishy. It works extremely well with a priest, and against cronos, so with this soloing cronos might not be a problem! This is very dangerous to use, so, use it wisely!

- Combat Roar

Not only a ability that gives you 40% damage, but gives your buddies the same amount! It is good support spell for STR builds and is a must for Agi builds. Taking it on before level 50 is a waste, there are much better spells for you to choose from. It is a good luxury spell for hybrid STR/AGI build. Best used in teams, especially useful for your teams assassins and rangers.

- Inner Strength

A must for hybrid STR/Agi builds and good for STR auto-attack build. 50% Str will result in Str giving 0.5 attack damage, 10 health and 0.05 HP regen, while also increasing damage with abilities.
With skill STR build it isn't very usually in the ability usage, since you won't save your mana for other stunning spells, and since you have no summons you must use potions in most of the fights. Before it was even more handsome! it was stunning with bashing effect, but now it's disabled. Only use this ability from the moment it is level 6+. Be sure to have mana steal, in case you don't you will run out of mana. Or if you have enough int, and will be committing plenty of mana potions, go for it without mana steal.

- Smash

Just on level 1 it is so handsome. Doesn't deal much damage, costs a lot of mana (but it's on level 1 so it will have low mana cost), but it knocks guys into air and stuns after that for 2 seconds. Has very large area of effect radius, and it has 11 sec CD. Useful from first level to last point of MP and SP.

- Seismic slam

1 cooldown, 100 + 2.0 STR damage and quick animation, whilst also being aoe. The perfect ability for leveling up, and strength builds. Since the only thing this spell is missing is stun, bashing compensates for that. Thanks to this, you are able to fully utilize stun with bashing, and fill the wholes between stuns with other spells.

- Swift axe.

Swift axe? More like a boomerang! You throw this thingy in one direction, just for it to return again. Every unit hit will be stunned for 1 second and receive 150 + 1.0 str (i think) damage, and it can hit 2 times while going back again. Cheap mana cost, deals good damage, it is a very good ability for every level.

- Warrior dance

It is a spiky 3 second stun(not stun), while it gives you magic immunity . It is definitely not a spell for Creep killing since you won't be able to auto-attack. Not recommended for auto-attacking build. Very useful for cronos or askalor (in teams) since it stuns them perfectly and gives you the ability to evade their spells. In pvp, this is very sick. It can save you from very hard situations while still keeping your enemy at bay.

- Whirl Jump

Ah, an alternative version for smash. Might be used just on level 1 for jumping, or if you have enough mana, you can max it out to deal some sick damage. 250 + 2.5 str, holy fk, that's some sick damage. It is fast, and stuns for 1 second (half bosses and heroes). Can be comboed pretty well with seismic slam, when you do one animation, then doing the other.

How do i build my warrior for leveling up? I max knock air and seismic slam (seismic slam take priority), 1 level in smash, whirl jump, swift axe, and bashing. Next i max is swift axe, then i remove smash or whirl jump (preference) and start maxing inner strength. After inner strength i max bashing, and finally whirl jump (if i have mana for spare, or else i keep it lvl 1, relies on item build).

5. Gameplay

Later on you will see how should you be using abilities. You can play warrior as a pure tank, hybrid tank and damage, skill - tanky build. There is no skill build without tanking since with intelligence you will deal low damage with spells. And going full agility, you won't have good abilities to use.

Strength/Agility/Intelligence

- Pure strength (5 in STR)

This is a tank build, indeed. However, with this build you will have tough time leveling since you will lack mana and damage. It's a good way to play if you are playing with another guy. Going this way you will be able to tank Askalor easily. But i prefer going some other build while changing later with money. This is the main build for a level 60 warrior, but it's not the only. If you are going this build, it would be necessary to take few points into intelligence, perhaps 20. I'd advise switching to all STR on max level, rather than leveling with it. (if you seek full STR build)

- Hybrid auto-attack build (3 in STR and 2 agility or opposite)

A good and nice leveling build. If you didnt want to be a assasin or ranger to be killed in few hits, play a warrior and get this stats! It's quite effective and you will be able to stun since with level 1 abilities, and you will deal less damage on spells. In this build you should use inner strength with at least 10 mana steal and very fast attack speed.

- Pure agility (5 agility)

This may be awesome if you have a nice seraph that wants to tank. With this build you will deal much damage, but you can't outmatch rangers and assassins, since you lack spells that require agility. I wouldn't suggest going this way, since you will be squishy.

- Leveling build (3/1/1)

That build is a good way to level up! Get 2/2/1, till level 21 or 3/1/1. Further on you should switch on 4/1, 3/2, 5/0, 2/3. This way, based on drops, you can either play skill warrior or auto-attack warrior.

- Overall core.

I prefer going leveling build if you are playing solo, good leveling items till level 30 are HP-regen builds. Later on you will have much health and they won't be much effective. If you are going agility build, or hybrid build it would be good to use life, mana steal items. Mana steal items are awesome in any case, since you will not have much mana. Later on i will discuss about item builds.

6. Leveling

Now this is, without a doubt, hardest thing for warrior. You don't have summons, you're not a ranged hero, and you do not have oneshot spells. Even with being strength, creeps are too op and will you destroy you. You don't have any heals, and you will rely on MUCH hp, mana potions.

As for abilities, i used to go knock air, maxed together with seismic slam, one level in smash, axe, whirle jump and bashing. With seismic slam, you can pull out some sick aoe damage, and stun bosses good enough to kill them. Many mana potions and items will be needed for this. Going this way, i realized you won't have as much trouble leveling as you would have going auto-attack build.

- Level 1-10 (kobolds or wolves)

Well as I mentioned, it's hard to level up, but kobolds are something special! You should farm them till level 10 so you can get good enough items, such as Mana crystal or Mana crystal. If you manage to get 2 mana crystals, you will enjoy leveling up. You can farm them at freezor. If you can afford to get 2-3 spike items you can go to wolves. They seem to be hard in large groups and easy on 2-3 groups. Get a dagger as a first item or buy potions, go the leveling build i made up

- Level 10-15 (Murloc islands)

Since you're not tough enough to go to Taya mountains, you should stay at murloc islands. However if you are full with potions you can go Taya mountains which I don't prefer. Warrior is much item dependant on low levels. If you managed to kill freezor without many spells, you should farm him to get some good items, most of his items will do.

- Level 15-20 (Taya mountains)

You should be able to go there. Having few potions will be good. Since most of the creatures are going solo, it shouldn't be hard to kill them 1 by 1. Bears deal alot of damage, so beware but with a stun you will shut them down. Here you should get bloody dagger. It's one OP item, so its a must!

- Level 20-25 (Gems road or orcish teretorry)

Being able to survive the hardcore damage from gems road would be nice, but if you can stay on gems road, stay there, since on orcish teretorry there are plenty of undead mages which suck up your mana, which is quite a pain! You will need to survive here, the is one of the hardest part on leveling. You will need true sight, try to disable and kill stealth bringer first.

- Level 25-29 (Harpy Dune)

This won't be very hard, you just need to kill them either 2-3 at a time, or 20-30 at a time. If you stun them all once successfully, you won't have trouble finishing them off with another stun + seismic slam spam.

- Level 29-33 (Tox-Desert)

Now you should go tox desert. You will need ALOT of potions since of those guardian of tears. One of better items are Pharaoh mask, consider that a core item for that level.
Try to kill guys one by one, and beware if you find 3 ghost of tears, run from them like from hell! Get up some armor and health. Ranged enemies are giving slow attack and slows you, try to focus them down first.

- Level 33-37 (Azura)

Get Combat roar, inner strength on max level. Don't take anger and also Concentration and knock air are very awesome. But i prefer going 10 in innerstrength and knock air, 5 in bashing, 5 in concentration, rest in combat roar. Well be sure to have more in combat roar than bashing and concentration. Use Concentration when he uses fire breath (Azura), bring 3+ health potions. You'll need to farm his items, and get better items for level up. Grab a set of khels! I killed him in 30 level, I had 10 in knock air 9 in combat roar 10 in inner strength and 1 in smash. Can't quite remember the items.

- Level 37-40 (Naga Island or Wonder island)

Kill nagas, they're very easy, since they are split and not in one place. This is the most easiest part in the levelup :D. Use leveling spells, knock air, 1 point in smash, inner strength and other (based on your build). It's very good to get Gem of south, north and belt of direction, that set is epic! But beware of mass nagas, they can bash you for long, but you can disable them. Horseshoe is the best item you can find here!
-You can also go Wonder island, you will get rooted but you can use smash, and some stun spells. Be sure to have frost attack for example Frost Claws, or Winter Gloves.

- Level 40-45 (The Swamp)

Here you should go to Swamp. Don't dare to solo Xi-pasi Mu, he will overgrowth you to the bits! Kill creeps one by one, using one cheap stun and kill him. If you find yourself facing 6+ creeps, you're doomed, yawn! Since those damn slowing creeps are gonna eat you alive with slows! Use stuns to escape and be sure to kill wisps first, they do plenty of damage. Kill wisps with splash, you can kill them faster this way since you are gonna miss them. Don't be afraid if you pull xi-pasi Mu he's slow as hell and he won't cast overgrowth (100% checked and confirmed).

- Level 45-52 (Battle plains)

This is, i think the last thing you will be able to do solo. Try to do tentacles, and gargoyles one by one. If you face a gargoyle and perhaps 2-3 shadows, focus shadows. Gargoyle is a tank! Kill spectres first, than focus ranged. Tentacles can't move, use that to your advantage by pulling creeps off them. Also, use guards at battle plains to attack your enemies, they own!

- Level 52-60 (Askatar)

Askatar is easier than dragons. But the entrance is quite difficult. If you manage to pull them 1 by 1 you can get 55 level in an hour-hour and half. It would be awesome to get some1 to help you here. What ever you do, don't fight with 3+ creeps if you have a guardian of tears mage, he will reduce your armor by 70 with is MUUUUUUUUUUUCH OP. If you don't manage to kill him as fast as hell before he uses that, you can just watch them own you.

- Level 60 (Hell)

First of all, GoH is a team game, if you have an opportunity try to team up with someone and beat hell!

If you want to start farming teal items solo, than you must have good enough Yellow, blue and red items. Such items as Mitrhill shield, Thunder Lance, Wiking Helmet, Niob armor or slayers cloak, boots of fahras and curadi's soul gauntlets. For stats you should be going around 180 agility, 20 intelligence and rest points you should spend in strength. And yes you should focus Titans first, than aura demons, last mud demons and spell demons. When you hit titan you will kill much behind him with splash.

Abilities: Combat roar, anger, concentration, smash (level 1), knock air and inner strength. If you don't have Curadi's soul gauntlets Crystal boots, or if you have 0 items that give mana steal, than you're fked :). You can find these gauntlets in battle plains.

Or, you can play like i suggested in abilities for leveling up, and keep that build. Inner strength will give you enough damage to kill hellfire catapults, and the rest you should AoE perfectly for max performance. I will probably make a video of how to farm hell (without an OP build).

Be sure to have potions: Farm up gold in orc camp for example, some quests etc...

tip: When you use combat roar, spam right click in order to perform an attack faster, or else you'll wait till the channeling is complete.

7. Items

Since there are much items, item combinations etc, etc... So i can't tell you you must get that bla,bla i can just tell you some luxury items and are very good for that level.

Level 1-10

-Skull Shield
-Spike Armor
-Lighting hammer
-Mana Crystal
-Gloves

Level 10-20

-Bloody Dagger, a very good item with it's attack speed and poison.
-Boots of the Druid, gives nice stats for boots.
-Eye of the Tiger,
-Aurum items (Golden shield,Golden medalion...)
-Shirts (seraph, warrior, necromancer)

Level 20-30

-Winter Gloves
-Khels set for auto-attack,tank
-Reyas set i prefer Khels but this set is good too.
-Pharaoh Mask
-Azura items(Dragon Claws,Dragon Gloves)

Level 30-40

-Gem set, gives agility,str and inteligence, and armor! very nice!
-Frost Claws
-Frost axe

Level 40-45

-Orb of nature, for minipet
-Taurus Helmet
-Curadi's or Ecrans set

Level 45-55

-Thunder Lance, 50% attack speed and high damage with bash!
-Wiking's helmet, best yellow,blue helmet
-Void Gloves, new gloves that give nice stats
-Niob armor, tanking item, very valuable
-Dragonis items(Frost orb, Crystal mace,Crystal shield, etc...)This items are very nice, especially crystal boots, since they are the only boots that give manasteal.

Level 60 teal luxuries

-Battlestaff of Masterja, because it's the coolest item in the game ^^ take if for lulz xD.
-Phase Gloves, maximum attack speed, core item for STR build, because you will attack so slow, mana steal would be useless, so consider this an awesome item!
-Magisill, nice item that gives plenty of damage and a lot of spell damage
-Sun Claws, Another good weapon, but it has low damage output
-Armagica or Kings helmet, based on your armor and health, you should pick one of this items. Kings helmet if you need a lit more HP, armor. Armagica if you are good enough tank, while you need some damage dealing.
-Nightsteel, a core item for tank's since you will have phase gloves which reduce armor
-Terminator's boots, It's good in all cases, except it gives only 25 movement speed, but they will do.
-Magus Defender, this is a shield that is a MUST for any warrior gameplay you will do. It's the best possible shield in the game for Warrior. Mana steal is very essential for warrior.
-Dominator's gloves - Dominator's gloves are very useful in hybrid STR/AGi build or pure agility. Pick this gloves instead phase gloves if you are not going full strength.
-Radiance - Nice chest especially if you are going pure agility. Going agility you will lack health, you won't need phase gloves and you won't have -50 armor. So replace this with nightsteel if you have around 1000 health or less.
-Armor of endless Might or Armor of pure Magic. Good items for Hybrid agility/str build. Take AopM if you are lacking intelligence and need mana, while take endless of endless might if already have 700+ mana.
-Hell Bringer, ahh finally some useful red item! You could take this in combination with agility build while having AoeM, AopM or nightsteel, instead having radiance. 120 damage and 60 strength are very nice stats.
-Chaos Boots - If you have plenty of mana, you should change this with terminator boots. Take this item if you don't have already terminator boots. But i prefer more T-boots.

Minipet items:

-Ultimative Nature, used for roots, more disable would be great!
-Scythe of dark Judge, perfect item for hybrid STR/AGI or pure agi dmg.
-Pure Energy, Reduces Cronoses regeneration by 100 health p/s.
-Tons of health potions, yawn!
-Shirt of the Necromancer, reduces damage by 10%, cronos will deal around 6000 damage per hit instead 6666.
-Orb of nature, with this baby! you will maximaze your disablity.

8. Boss fighting

Bosses for warrior are the hardest on start, scaling on mid game they get easier and when you pass xi-pasi Mu they will get harder and harder. However, dragonis is easy, but the entrance is prohibited. I didn't try to solo Askalor or Cronos yet. First of all, killing these bosses means having the needed spell build, that tends to work on most of them. Max level knock air and seismic slam, while putting 1 point into Swift axe, Bashing, Smash, whirl jump.

Freezor:
-He is very hard for auto-attack warrior, but fairly easy with seismic slam and stuff (with mana pots of course). Doing him in the quest is extremely easy (if you have mana crystals). And freezor should be used to farm mana crystals and his items for much quicker leveling up. Solo killed at around lvl 11, seismic slam max, smash 1, axe 1, bashing 1, rest in knock air.

Aurum:
-Managed to solo kill this boss on level 22 with plenty of potions. I think it can be done even faster. I took max level seismic slam and knock air, with some smash, axe and bashing. If you cannot drop him below 80% for a long time, stop trying, and get new items, levels, etc...

Azura
-Easiest boss in game if you ask me! I was using the old fashioned stunning, auto-attacking build. You require i think level 32 or less. Seismic slam, smash, seismic slam, axe and continue rotation. While i deal plenty of auto-attack damage with inner strength active. I had around 500 mana than and i was using more mana than health potions. Used mana potions around 2 per kill and 3 health .
With winter gloves you can do this easier, or some other frost attack. I also like doing they way i mentioned on leveling, go check it.

Medusa
-Medusa might look like she will freeze you but she won't, relax. Medusa is fairly easy, with your AoE nukes, you should be able to bring down the water elementals with ease. On around 60% health she will cast tsunami that might be troublesome, so when you see tsunamis focus on surviving and keeping her on less than 60% hp so she won't cast tsunami again.

Smokey_Bud
-This boss might prove to be problematic when she does the green things attack! They will deal insane damage, so you need to focus on health potions. The spiders are not much of a problem. You should try aoeing her together with eggs before they hatch, and it will make this fight easier. IF you cannot reach both of them, try pulling the boss to the egg so you can successfully AoE them together. It might be tricky to complete the quest that requires 15 spider kills, you will need a lot of potions for that.

Xi-pasi Mu
-Honestly, this boss is hard, you will need hundreds of hundreds potions and you still won't be able to kill him solo till level 60. You can't fight vs his regeneration without auto-attacking. However, you think bad! it is possible! Take level 50, and you just need to attack, attack, attack him, with frost attack he will hit you once in a year! When he roots you spam seismic slam, axes, smash everything! If he doesn't root you again soon, you were successful since you won vs his regeneration with only using spells. On 75,50,25% he will cast overgrowth (you can't move nor attack). When you put him on 74% if he regenates again on 76% you will hit him and he will use it again. So you will need to spam all spells at once just click on button and click click!

Dragonis
-The entrance to this boss is prohibited. You don't stand 1% chance vs dragons, they are just too much evil for warriors solo. With someone able to help you clean dragons, you can kill dragonis easily solo. But I didn't kinda test it out on level 50 since i didn't have the opportunity. I can't tell you much, just use rotation, splash the adds to hell, stun them etc... But don't even bother trying to come to him.

Pit-roboter
-This guy is very hard for any class than doesn't have any summons. His pew pew spell is spread along everyone in a radius around him. So if you are solo it will do it's full damage and own you. To be honest i can barely solo him with 60/60 warrior, but i'm always successful :S. If you have much armor and spell resistance, he's doomed! Rotation, auto-attack pew pew. In teams grab warrior dance, he won't target you with bullets and you will spiky stun him so he won't be able to auto-attack for 3 seconds.

Askalor
-I didn't try to solo him yet since i have laggy PC and i'm not very stable when going vs his mass minions. Don't try to solo him without full teal items. And i don't have yet the desired items for this boss. You can almost perma stun him, seismic slam, axe, orb of nature, seismic slam, smash(or axe of ready), seismic slam, axe/smash, warrior dance,seismic slam, axe/smash,seismic slam root and continue, yawn!

Cronos
-It's very hard to solo cronos. If you have some allies, just focus on rotation, he won't do a successful auto-attack when you're spinning, so it results in 3 second stun. However you should be going hard dps build here, in which you can survive meteors, for example the agi build. Soloing cronos takes luck and skill, my good computer is smacked, so i cannot play on this crappy lap-top, so i cannot give you a video yet :(.

9. Item combinations

Agility build

I use this build, and it's working pretty well. I have 100% splash with concentration activate, around 3000 health, huge armor and maximum attack speed! CLICK THE SPOILER!!!!

Abilties: Inner Strength, Concentration, Combat roar, Smash, Knock Air, Anger.

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gameplay: Start using Combat roar, and spamming E to use concentration. When you use combat roar, spam left click on enemy you want to attack. Use Inner strength, and stop using it when you're not in combat, or just running away from Cronoses channeling spell. With this build, i managed to put down Cronos to about 40%, but than lava spawns started overwhelming. Remember: each time you use combat roar spam right click, since it passes like 1-2 seconds when you use it, if you do that you will attack instantly.

Assassin boots are not class bound anymore, so you can equip them. I also though about askalor hell gloves, but you will need mana regeneration. Assa boots give you 10% critical, which will dramatically increase the damage you deal. Take 200 in agility and 120 into strength. I finished this build already and works really good.

Strength(skill) build

I really like this build, especially for askalor, it's also very useful VS cronos if one of your buddies can't survive meteor (melee). You will have tons of health, many armor and stunning capability with much damage. Take 310 strength or maybe put some in intelligence.

Abilities: Whirl jump, Swift Axe, Seismic Slam, Bashing, inner strength, Knock air. You may also take warrior dance instead Knock air, but i don't suggest that.

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gameplay: Start with seismic slam, that will start bashing. Use Swift axe once the stun is over, and than use seismic slam. Once it's over use warrior dance. Stun is over?.... time for another seismic slam, than use smash, seismic slam, axe and repeat! However in some point, there won't be stun. And remember Warrior dance is only a spiky stun, but it doesn't allow enemies to auto-attack (confirmed)! Use root from minipet in case you're out of stuns.

Keep in mind, spell damage increases damage on Inner strength and other abilities. Now based on my calculations this is how vast you will be in this build.
Spoiler
Strength - 310 + 25 + 35 +62 (phoenix) + 15 = 447, 4470 health
Agility - 10 + 2 (phoenix) + 35 + 15 = 62
Mana - 350 + 500 + 250 + 120 = 1120
Armor - 125 - 50 + 25 + 15 + 30 = 145
Damage - 62 + 346 + 25 + 100 = 533, includes inner strength active with bonus spell damage.

PS: Notify me if you can add something that you would like, or if you spotted some mistake or something.

Overdossed-.^

PvP freak, challenge me if you dare! - rip

Warrior 60/31/45

Last edited by Overdossed on Wednesday, 01. July 2015, 22:24:07, edited 24 times in total.

Post Posted: Thursday, 01. March 2012, 23:13:06 
Administrator

Have thanks: 0 time
very nice guide.
I will make it sticky! ;-)

Robbepop

Post Posted: Thursday, 01. March 2012, 23:58:14 
Level 23

Favorite Class: Warrior
Garena Account: MarediuS
I updated the guide, it's almost finished. I hope it helps!

Overdossed-.^

Warrior 60/31/45

Post Posted: Friday, 02. March 2012, 01:50:35 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Woah~ Nice detail guide! Great work man!!

I guess i will try following your guide when i am gonna use a warrior :lol:

Post Posted: Friday, 02. March 2012, 16:26:07 
Level 23

Yeah, ty i have to test out some things and add even more details. For example some good ability builds, item builds etc.

Overdossed-.^

Warrior 60/31/45

Post Posted: Friday, 02. March 2012, 16:54:08 
Level 30

Maybe you can do a more in depth guide for fighting boss with the different build? Cos different stats build can't use the same spell to effectively kill the boss due to the stats limitation. :lol:

Post Posted: Monday, 12. March 2012, 16:56:01 
Level 23

Would you guys like me to put an table of content, so you can see where can you find the thing you need for example:

Table of Content

1. bla bla
2. bla bla bla
3. bla

1. bla bla

TEXT..............................................................................

2. bla bla bla

TEXT..............................................................................

3. bla

TEXT...............................................................................

Kinda funny way i wrote this :D, I hope you understand

Warrior 60/31/45

Post Posted: Monday, 12. March 2012, 17:13:40 
Level 30

Nice update once again!

For the table of content, that depends whether you are making this a very detail guide. If you ARE, then a table of content would be the best so that people can find the section they want to read easily

Post Posted: Friday, 16. March 2012, 05:32:41 
Level 2

wow nice guide dude! really helped me alot on building my warrior. :D
eh, do u still play GoH? let's play together. xD

Post Posted: Friday, 16. March 2012, 14:21:42 
Level 23

I do... but not quite much since i have many obligiatons.

Warrior 60/31/45

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Warrior