Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thursday, 15. May 2014, 07:26:47 
Level 30

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
I have recently discovered a Diablo map in Sc2, it is called "Dia blo - Mortal Shroud" (probably to avoid name right conflicts).

The gameplay is the same as in the first Diablo, apart from a few additional features and slight itemization changes (three quality system + sockets & gems instead of unidentified items). But maybe that is also just the difference between patched multiplayer in the end and the original single player version, that I played.

I have enjoyed playing Diablo very much, and as a hack & slay RPG, it is similar to GoH, except that there is no auto attack.

It is an arcade map, so it should be possible to play it with the free starter edition of StarCraft 2, otherwise it can be played in a party with someone, who has the game.

If anyone here wants to play it (especially if you already have Sc2 (installed, as mentioned before, it should not matter, whether you purchased it or not)), I would love to play the map with some other people as well instead of doing it alone all the time.

Board index » Off Topic » Off Topic