Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Underpowered
 Post Posted: Friday, 10. February 2012, 14:30:01 
Level 5

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: dyuxs
Because i like her like a char.I don't stop playing a class/char just because another one is more powerful.Even if you don't change her in any way,okay.You have decided that way so i wont argue or anything and i will just keep playing as it is at the moment

Post Posted: Friday, 10. February 2012, 17:39:32 
Level 14

Favorite Class: Priest
dyuxs wrote:
Because i like her like a char.I don't stop playing a class/char just because another one is more powerful.Even if you don't change her in any way,okay.You have decided that way so i wont argue or anything and i will just keep playing as it is at the moment

mAN , new assassin is not so bad , he has lower damage but great survive ability , he is some kinda tank-agi , ranger is just critical bazed(as to speak about agi mode) ... good assassin kill ranger with any problems) .. in new version his skills is more bazed to surviveability not to do damage..he kill slow, but effectively, try to take element former, it is very good item for him :) try it really..
really i did not like this changes with assassin and ranger , as for me it is mistake, now when we think about real assassins skills we can see just blink strike ,( , i use it just for fun , not in general built)
these new spells for ranger- hahahah.... it is like a joke - think worst spells in history of goh:) better if it was like forse stuff at least..
yea moodman came on forum :D

Post Posted: Friday, 10. February 2012, 21:32:46 
Level 2

So people now think that dps characters should not do dps? I <3 cookie cutter builds. Why does my assassin need omg wtf caster int? Her skills should be based off agi first, str second... Just one person's opinion.

Post Posted: Friday, 10. February 2012, 22:03:40 
Level 11

Garena Account: Cilox6
Now i have an AGI Assassin lvl 35 and so far i don't find him underpowered, but he isn't an assassin hes more of an illusionist if you will. He can't finish off opponents that quick and he is far too tank to be an assassin xD. There must be a shuriken remake since i don't see the point of that skill, maybe make something that involves illusions since we all love them so much :) An maybe increase the % on Illu attack by 5-10 because i have a feeling that they don't spawn too often and i have almost 250% attackspeed.
Edit: Forgot to say that you can make stealth leave a illusion when used, it wouldn't make any difference in PVE while in PVP it could do some fun :)

Post Posted: Saturday, 11. February 2012, 04:20:36 
Level 5

Garena Account: dyuxs
Rob,looking at older versions it would be best and easier for you to give her back Night Slayer or Bone Breaker on the place of Shuriken.Tho nerf them a bit like night slayer rather then doing 50% of agi bonus dmg druing the 10 secs night make it 8 secs and 30% bonus of agi dmg or something like that.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 14. February 2012, 14:09:27 
Level 10

Well if you have problems with assasin you cant play it and you 1st need to learn how to play it thats all having assasin lvl 60 25mp and 40 sp so far and whole game was easy assa just need lifesteal atack speed and agi items to own thats all and when you cast battle gas + shadows starts spawning its awesome soloed pit robot in 1.25 without teal items and even without using single potion so its good becouse my ranger with same gear got owned even with potion plaing agillity builds only tho for both of them.

Ranger 60 30mp 46sp
Warrior 60 15mp 40sp
Seraph 60 35mp 41sp
Necromancer 60 15mp 39sp

I play only single lan tho becouse cant play via internet.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 14. February 2012, 17:09:40 

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: TakIntI
What we were talking about actually is what u said. Assassin shouldnt be able to solo pit robot, she shouldnt have that many defensive skills. I didnt say she is underpowered even if the topic says that. And mostly noone said it in the topic that named underpowered. She has no problems with dying. If she has no problems with dying, only thing she has to do enough damage. And done! No.. No we dont want that, at least i dont want..
I want her to stay alive cuz of my playing-skills, not cuz of imba defensive spells or skills. I wanna feel that i am playing assassin, I wanna go in the fight, kill something in 2 seconds and if i am not that good to avoid everything and get into shadows and get ready again to strike back, then i wanna die cuz of my noobness.
I mean, we have a great mage in GoH. I need to feel the same way while playing assassin. All the stress, excitement, fear, nerves not to go panicked, all the mistakes i do should feel like a stinging thorn on my back.
But i dont wanna be the only one to be a reason to change or fix assassin, others probably want a buff on her, idk.. This is just what i think about assassin.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 14. February 2012, 17:46:28 
Level 11

Garena Account: Cilox6
I agree with TakIntI. The current assassins doesn't feel like an assassin. She is not fragile and deadly like assassins generally are, she has great survivability and too much of here damage is reliant on illusions. So she isn't really an assassin for me, or at least the way i look at assassins. And she is far from being underpowered, as said before she can solo Pit without any teals not even using potions sometimes. :lol: I mean sometimes i don't even get stealth because i just use it in clutch situations till i don't get tanky enough, while in late game i almost never get, because i'm tanky enough that i can survive almost anything while waiting for the potions to go of cooldown. And that is kinda the problem, assassins should rely on their stealth, they should initiate with it, do a ridiculous spike of damage and beg for a proc or 2 from evasion to stay alive. And repeat the process. That's how assassin should look. That would be it, once again i find that the only problem with the hero right now is the name. :lol:

Post Posted: Tuesday, 21. February 2012, 10:42:12 
Level 10

Well agree with that it is not much assasin but aswell it is not underpowered.
Stealth she has its useless becouse it lasts only 5 sec. it shall work like you stay in shadow till you attack like rogue in wow.3 skills with shadows not good aswell one attack procc shadows one defend proc shadows + castable shadows its too much. better will be some poison skills for her.
So yea she needs to be redone.

Ranger 60 30mp 46sp
Warrior 60 15mp 40sp
Seraph 60 35mp 41sp
Necromancer 60 15mp 39sp

I play only single lan tho becouse cant play via internet.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 21. February 2012, 23:08:16 
Level 11

Garena Account: Tylosaurus
Assasin is usually a burst damage dealers and a bit surv., but the creator has another vision of it, is a damage dealer with great survival, mid damage and illusions.
Removing some "useless" skill like Shuriken, and making a new one for fit their role, deal damage over survival will be the correct choose. I love my Assasin, but its true... she needs some fix?

And, adding damage over time would be great, adding AoE would be nice, but adding debuff to increase damage(reducing armor i.e), would be OP with illusions.

I think, a Poison skill would be really great and fits really good with Assasin(constant dps, not burst).

My idea:

Deadly Poison

Adds Deadly Poison to your weapon, dealing x%AGI+dmg*(level) in each attack, also the poison deals X*level damage over 5 seconds, if the target die with the poison it will explode doing x*INT AoE damage.

I add int to the poison, to add flexibility and damage to int sins.

What would you add and remove to the assasin to "balance"?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin