Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Underpowered
 Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 00:56:11 

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Garena Account: TakIntI
Ranger is better at surviving. But depends a lot on ur play-style. And already the way u like assassin is the problem.. You shouldnt like her cuz of it. You should like her cuz of her damage.. She is ASSASSIN! She kills! She assasinates! She also does what the current assassin is doing, but she mainly KIIILLLS!!! How can i call assassin as assassin while she cant do that properly?

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 01:57:03 
Level 5

Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: dyuxs
I mean that too ... i dont really care about surviving that much if she atleast did some good dmg...

I'll give an example of a game im currently in:

Me (assa) random dude (ranger)

we both have the same dmg (i even have 6 more)

BUT ranger uses Aura Ward ranger uses Focus and what happens ... i get 900 crit he gets 2000 crits

WTF DUDE ??? SRSLY WTF

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 02:39:59 
Level 11

Garena Account: Tylosaurus
I agree with you on the damage part, i would like to have a burst damage like a true assasin, but we will lose some of surv., maybe its the ranger the only one OP.

I didnt played with one so i cant say anything about your comparison, and i do a really good job in "Hell ", i got my second teal item :D, but yes i want more AoE's spells based in Agi o buff the current one.

Is useless if you have high damage, if you are dead.

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 03:57:11 
Level 5

You are more dead with no survival skills and no dmg xD An AoE spell can save the assa ass hardcore or something like ranger's aura ward

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 10:59:03 

But sorry there shouldnt be an aoe spell. Assassin already has lots of aoe skills. And i actually see that way is more suitable for assassin. Low damage but high debuff aoe skills for assassin to hold enemies while she is killing one of them and going into shadows after her job is done.

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 14:02:03 
Administrator

as the assassin is a melee class I decided to improve her survivability as in the past all complained about her low chance to survive a single hit.
but in fact I can't create a class with good survivability AND great damage output.
however, I will look what I can do to make assassin more powerful in her damage output.

Robbepop

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 14:15:54 

Ofc they want everything on their hero. If his hero is bad at surviving he will complain, if his hero is bad at dealing dmg he will complain. I ve never complained about assassin before, only her active skills were taking imba much time that in the result she was dying while casting spell. So it needed to be fixed and it has been. Actually im not sure how to make assassin the main dps, it goes on the way of removing ilisions, but i dont wanna lose them, they are flexible. Good feature for players to make their own builds. So i suggested on an useless skill, shuriken. Also removal of evasion could be ok. Since ilisions and battle gas and daggerhail and bloodlust and heart stab and 6 sec sleep are enough for assassin to stay alive O.o

Post Posted: Wednesday, 08. February 2012, 15:41:35 
Level 5

Her survivability is good.Its just normal ranged classes will survive more thats why the assa should have some better dmg ... because at the momment ranger has the upper hand in both DMG and survivability.

Post Posted: Thursday, 09. February 2012, 09:17:40 
Level 17

Favorite Class: Warrior
i thing the hero which have most survivability is assassin, he can survive better than monk, (yeah if some of you wondering why, it is related to a skill called stealth).

about damage output, he is great, but somehow, i find it rather strange dealing with him. one of disadvantage is his mobility. maybe adding pure "blink" skill should be more than enough, and also i hope his illusion is buffed a little, (lowering duration but increasing the chance maybe enough), for int assa, i can't comment much since i am never trying it

Post Posted: Thursday, 09. February 2012, 16:00:15 
Level 5

Survivability is fine for me ... buffing illusions would be OP.Remaking Shuriken is the best thing to do for me ... giving it some AoE and dmg.I havent seen any assa use shuriken because its just a waste of time to use it when it doesnt do almost anything.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin