Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post Posted: Thursday, 16. January 2014, 20:57:22 
Level 7

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: Auroramaster
My assassin is level 60 with 7 MP at the moment
140 Str , 160 Agi and 30 Int

Currently using acresh set , japanese shoes , Viking helmet and Carapace shield.
Any idea what will be my next set or item that i can get by soloing it ? And please tell me where to get it lol.

Extra question : Where can i get Blood lust dagger and Oppozer's dagger ( shield slot ) ?

Garena ID : Auroramaster
Last active : January 2014

Post Posted: Friday, 17. January 2014, 01:00:45 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
You should figure out a build that suits you. Assassin does not have as many possible builds as some other classes, but there is still a rather wide variety, and it largely depends on personal preference.
From your build, you could go on to almost any combination. Your choice of abilities actually matters even more than your current stats and gear, because that is exchangable. Changing a playstyle or even a mindset takes more time.

Blood Lust and Oppozer's Dagger are both mastery items, and they will drop in Askatar, Hell, and Dream World, also by Askalor, Cronos, and Merati, and quests, where noted. In addition, there are two random drops on the first Askalor kill.

Post Posted: Friday, 17. January 2014, 05:13:18 
Level 7

Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: Auroramaster
PSYCHO[dkdc] wrote:
You should figure out a build that suits you. Assassin does not have as many possible builds as some other classes, but there is still a rather wide variety, and it largely depends on personal preference.
From your build, you could go on to almost any combination. Your choice of abilities actually matters even more than your current stats and gear, because that is exchangable. Changing a playstyle or even a mindset takes more time.

Blood Lust and Oppozer's Dagger are both mastery items, and they will drop in Askatar, Hell, and Dream World, also by Askalor, Cronos, and Merati, and quests, where noted. In addition, there are two random drops on the first Askalor kill.

wow nice info thanks :D

Garena ID : Auroramaster
Last active : January 2014

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin