Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post Posted: Friday, 08. November 2013, 02:53:53 
Level 2

Have thanks: 0 time
Please make a guide for assassin for the current version of the game. Thank you. :)

Post Posted: Saturday, 09. November 2013, 03:23:26 
Administrator

hiho,

a guide for assassin would be awesome.
anybody wants to do that? =)

Robbepop

Post Posted: Monday, 11. November 2013, 20:04:14 
Level 3

Favorite Class: Assassin
Ummm i could try, ive been playing for the last 2 weeks only as a sin im 60 55 60 right now but i dont think i know enough about the game to make a guide about the sin lol

Post Posted: Tuesday, 12. November 2013, 15:08:07 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
I know a lot about the map in general, and I even have an Assassin with 60 MP (I did not bother to fill up SP higher than the requirements for my items), but I am certainly neither using the best build, nor do I have a lot of experience with 1.1+ Assassins' skills.
I could basically tell people, what I did, but I would not be fit to make a guide.

However, I could tell Rush (or any other experienced Assassin player) everything he needs to know about all non-class related concerns as well as my assessment of pvp and pve (both solo and teamplay).

I am not sure to what extend my time will allow me to participate in such a project, but in general I would be happy to help people to play and enjoy the map, so we might again have an active community some day (concerning games, not the forum, the forum has always been rather active, because even rather inactive players like me keep posting).

Post Posted: Tuesday, 12. November 2013, 18:37:05 
Administrator

so you could make-up as a team and create an awesome assassin guide with both your knowledge! =)

Post Posted: Sunday, 15. February 2015, 18:49:12 
Level 4

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Hey guys I'd like to bump this because I'm still new to the map and I've been experimenting with different heroes/builds and came across assassin.. I'd like to try it because of the high damage burst/lifesteal but don't know how to come about building statwise and skills etc

Post Posted: Wednesday, 18. February 2015, 21:20:48 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
Stats should be mostly agi and enough str for survivability as long as you do not already get sufficient amounts from gear (I personally played full agi no pot solo up to 30 without big problems, but keep in mind that low hp builds are more skill-demanding, even with lifesteal).

On a high level, you will want to have a decent crit chance (30-65%), some life and mana steal are always nice. However, for life steal you can rely on Heart Stab and Bloody Lust.

To deal a lot of damage to groups in short amounts of time, Wrath Of The Shadows + Combo is very useful. Combo is also practically a must, if you play without mana steal and want to keep your potions for life.

Stealth is very useful both to get towards enemies without being attacked and escaping after WOTS has ended (because those shadows tank quite a bit). Blink Strike is also useful to charge, but fails to provide long term dps.

I have personally often used Mirroring to jump cliffs. Especially with Combo, this allows very fast climbing and questing. In slow-moving group farming and bossfights this is less useful.

Battle Gas is a genuinely useful defensive skill, especially against groups, and Shadow Reflection is useful, if you can tank with hp and frequently use skills like WOTS. Tanking with armour and evasion will not reflect as much / often and it may end up being a wasted skillslot. It may however be more useful than other active skills, if you lack the mana regeneration / steal / potions to keep up.

Now obviously, this is not a complete guide (and I do not have the time to make one), but rather just a few experiences, that I have had by playing my own assassin and observing others. For the record, picking the right items in endgame can make the difference between hating the class and calling it underpowered and solofarming Dream World with ease. Assassin may not be easy to play, but it is certainly not a weak class.

Also, you may notice, that I have not concerned myself with int builds so far, but I had the impression, that this was not the main point of your inquiry in the first place.
Anyway, I hope, that this can help you along until a real guide is written.

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin