Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post subject: Pure agi assassin
 Post Posted: Tuesday, 05. June 2012, 07:23:42 
Level 3

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: OnCe.ImAdapTivE
Is that good for adding pure agi for an assassin?
Any suggests build on item / skills / attribute please?
my assassin lv58 but its too soft , very hard to hunt Curadi's soul set :(

Post subject: Re: Pure agi assassin
 Post Posted: Tuesday, 05. June 2012, 09:42:07 

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Garena Account: xMasterjax
Pure AGI isn't the way to go. Since asssassin is melee character, she will be seeing a lot of fighting in close range. I advise you to get at least 90 points in STR, and rest in AGI to make assa effective.

Its late to hunt Curadi's set at level 60. Instead, head for Lightning set (new level 60 set).

Its bad going purely one attribute most of the time, however there are exceptions (some tanks, or mentalists INT). Sadly, assassin doesn't fall into those exceptions, so its better to find a mix of AGI and STR.

As for items, at this point you might get Element Former. Unless you have Vampiric dagger, this item is awesome. It will allow you to solo hell, and furthermore give you mana to cast something (i used to have 100 mana on level 58, with my lack of inteligence :D).

Post Posted: Tuesday, 05. June 2012, 09:49:17 
Level 3

Masterja wrote:
Pure AGI isn't the way to go. Since asssassin is melee character, she will be seeing a lot of fighting in close range. I advise you to get at least 90 points in STR, and rest in AGI to make assa effective.

Its late to hunt Curadi's set at level 60. Instead, head for Lightning set (new level 60 set).

Its bad going purely one attribute most of the time, however there are exceptions (some tanks, or mentalists INT). Sadly, assassin doesn't fall into those exceptions, so its better to find a mix of AGI and STR.

As for items, at this point you might get Element Former. Unless you have Vampiric dagger, this item is awesome. It will allow you to solo hell, and furthermore give you mana to cast something (i used to have 100 mana on level 58, with my lack of inteligence :D).

Thanks for your strong suggestions!I'm lv60 now but hav only 1.4khp with str50+15 / agi266+70 / int 14+30
I got vampiric dagger but how to settle with damages??It only giv 27dmg.
Do I need rune of lifeseal with it? is there any better than rune of lifesteal(4) ?
my eq is now blade shield / vampiric sword / greater ring of agi / cursed glove / luna armor / holy chrest.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 05. June 2012, 10:04:39 

Vampiric dagger isn't there to give you damage, its there for lifesteal. Since lifesteal is important part of assassins gameplay, its quite difficult to play without it. Its not good however to overfocus on lifesteal with all the runes and stuff. Vampiric dagger alone is fine.

Before going to hell, i advise you to farm Askatar a bit, and look for Lightning items (Lightning Gloves, Lightning Boots, Lightning Shield). They add awesome bonuses for assassin, and until you get 50 MP, you won't find better item combination. Besides, Lightning Gloves are the only gauntlets that add critical, asides from Askalors gloves.

You might also want to replace Holy Crest with Wiking Helmet that drops in Askatar. Also replace Luna Armor with Slayers cloak. Other than that, you have fine items for your level.

Post Posted: Tuesday, 05. June 2012, 10:15:29 
Level 3

Masterja wrote:
Vampiric dagger isn't there to give you damage, its there for lifesteal. Since lifesteal is important part of assassins gameplay, its quite difficult to play without it. Its not good however to overfocus on lifesteal with all the runes and stuff. Vampiric dagger alone is fine.

Before going to hell, i advise you to farm Askatar a bit, and look for Lightning items (Lightning Gloves, Lightning Boots, Lightning Shield). They add awesome bonuses for assassin, and until you get 50 MP, you won't find better item combination. Besides, Lightning Gloves are the only gauntlets that add critical, asides from Askalors gloves.

You might also want to replace Holy Crest with Wiking Helmet that drops in Askatar. Also replace Luna Armor with Slayers cloak. Other than that, you have fine items for your level.

Curadi's soul set do good in damages / armor / lifesteal / manasteal
I think I will chg them following my hunting luck,thankyou for your advices , Masterja :)

Post Posted: Wednesday, 06. June 2012, 05:05:54 
Level 3

Favorite Class: Warrior
where to hunt crusadi's set?

Post Posted: Wednesday, 06. June 2012, 09:11:53 

You can find it in Battlefields (shadows, lvl 40), Crystal Field (dragons, lvl 45) or Askatar (undead, lvl 50). You can also find it by farming Xi-Pasi-Mu (tree boss) or Dragonis (dragon boss).

Post Posted: Thursday, 07. June 2012, 04:42:53 
Level 3

Favorite Class: Warrior
Masterja wrote:
You can find it in Battlefields (shadows, lvl 40), Crystal Field (dragons, lvl 45) or Askatar (undead, lvl 50). You can also find it by farming Xi-Pasi-Mu (tree boss) or Dragonis (dragon boss).

i have been hunted for hours and hours but seems like what i can get is only 1 item...the drop rate for the other 2 item seems to be zero percentage...

Post Posted: Thursday, 07. June 2012, 06:18:50 
Level 30

as mentioned by masterja, you should try hunting via the level 45 or 50 boss. The chance of dropping are much higher as compared to hunting via normal creep.

Post Posted: Sunday, 22. July 2012, 06:04:27 
Level 2

Umm is dragons tooth more preffered than vampiric dagger O.o?

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin