Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post subject: Help lvling an assassin
 Post Posted: Saturday, 24. March 2012, 17:48:24 
Level 3

Have thanks: 0 time
I'm currently a lvl 51 assassin. My build is 1 str 3 agi 1 int. And I don't have the luxury to play multiplayer. Where should I level and what items would be ideal for me? Thanks.

Post Posted: Saturday, 24. March 2012, 18:04:43 
Level 30

Favorite Class: Necromancer
Would be easier to help you if you could state what is the currently equipment you are using and the common spells that you use :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Saturday, 24. March 2012, 19:08:52 
Level 11

Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: Tylosaurus
You can level easily at ice dragons, get Evasion+Wrath of Shadows+Battle Gas, and if you have more of 250% attack speed, take Bloody Lust.

With 1000hp+, 50 armor+ and 250 damage+ would be enough for farm there.

Post Posted: Sunday, 25. March 2012, 02:21:30 
Level 30

He is level 51, he will not be receiving any exp from even the highest ice dragon (lv49).

Your best bet is to clear a path of dragon so that the distance between the entrance of the dragon place and dragonis (lv 50 boss). Keep killing the lv 50 boss till you are lv 60.

If however you find this VERY repetitive, you can try going down to askatar to train, just try to steer clear whenever there's the attacking mob spawning :lol:

Another way is to keep redoing quest to get exp. (Are you playing single player or LAN single player, 1 can't save while the other can, am referring to the save code not the war3 save system here)

Like i said, would be better if you could mention what equipment you are using ATM to let us know what gear to change those to.

Post Posted: Sunday, 25. March 2012, 07:03:06 
Level 11

Favorite Class: Assassin
Garena Account: Tylosaurus
darklurker wrote:
He is level 51, he will not be receiving any exp from even the highest ice dragon (lv49).

Your best bet is to clear a path of dragon so that the distance between the entrance of the dragon place and dragonis (lv 50 boss). Keep killing the lv 50 boss till you are lv 60.

If however you find this VERY repetitive, you can try going down to askatar to train, just try to steer clear whenever there's the attacking mob spawning :lol:

Another way is to keep redoing quest to get exp. (Are you playing single player or LAN single player, 1 can't save while the other can, am referring to the save code not the war3 save system here)

Like i said, would be better if you could mention what equipment you are using ATM to let us know what gear to change those to.

What? They changed the xp gain system? usually i leveled here to 58.

Post Posted: Sunday, 25. March 2012, 07:17:14 
Level 3

I play solo LAN. Skills can be unlearned so I'm open for other skill builds. Stats are another thing as I don't have much gold. My equips are: Enchanted blade, taurus helmet and the direction set. Skills are daggerhail, battle gas, blood lust, evasion, the auto-attack, spawn illu skill (sorry forgot the name) and stealth. All at level 10 except stealth which is in 1. Tried killing dragonis but I get killed when he summons those mini dragons(?).

I am also looking to upgrade my current equipment, so I would like to know where I could easily.

I still do get exp from the dragons. You get exp from monsters within 9 levels of you. I'm 51 so my monster range would be 42-60.

Post Posted: Sunday, 25. March 2012, 07:51:16 
Level 30

Oh right +/- 9 lv. My bad, i usually change to askatar or dragonis when i reach lv 50 :lol:

Nevertheless once you reach lv 58/59 it's better to change to askatar for faster exp.

As mentioned, doing quest is 1 good way to gain exp if your hero cannot solo the monsters. It will take longer time but lesser risk of dying.

Are you a melee DPSer or rely more on spamming spells?

If you are melee DPSer, you can try changing your weapon to Xel Naga Blade if you don't mind the drop in manasteal/INT. Taurus Helm can stay for the armor, it's the best yellow helm out there atm. You are lacking 1 item since you didn't mentioned a 6th item. Void gloves or bladed shield are good option for being the 6th item. You can keep the set item if you want, it's pretty decent.

If you are the spell spamming type. You can try getting items that increases spellpower. You can replace your weap with Golden Mace (dropped dmg increase INT). Phaoroh Mask, 2 Horn of Magic, Void/Winter gloves, some +armor shield/body item (Bladed Shield/Luna Armor)

That's all i can think of as of now.

Post Posted: Sunday, 25. March 2012, 08:47:50 
Level 3

Forgot to include bladed shield. Any suggestions for tackling dragonis?

Thanks for all your help :D

Post Posted: Sunday, 25. March 2012, 10:30:22 
Level 30

Forget bloodlust and auto-spawn clone. Learn shuriken and spell crit. Rush in cast fog, daggerhail, shuriken. Pray that crit happens :lol: keep spamming those. Once he start to summon, cast the clone spell, direct all clone attack on him, cast spells to take out the summons. If you still can't take him down, get the orb of nature from the level 45 boss and cast on him with your pet

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin