Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Shoutbox

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin

Post subject: Assassin help please
 Post Posted: Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 00:53:45 
Level 2

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Priest
Guys can you please help me with assassin's skill build, item build pre Askalor.
I am playing with a friend and he is a healer, and i find it extreamly hard to survive with 2k hp and a healer beside me. I have no idea what happened to Assassin, but i find it very hard to play.

And last thing, please let me know what are the main item stats to look for when gearing up my assa/

Thank you in advance.

Post subject: Re: Assassin help please
 Post Posted: Wednesday, 12. August 2015, 16:55:56 
Level 30

Have thanks: 0 time
Favorite Class: Elemental Mage
I advise to use some armour, and to play in a way to not rely on heals, but take as few direct hits as possible. Use Wrath Of The Shadows for every big pack, and if they start to attack you, stealth out. Use WOTS twice with Combo, if it is a very large pack and make sure you do not get too many hits. Use Heartstab and / or Bloody Lust to fill up your HP in emergencies (though Bloody Lust is only useful if you are not hit by a pack). You can also use Battle Gas against melee enemies to create an area around you in which they will miss. You can also use Blink Strike to escape.

I have personally played a life steal dependent assassin without any potions and kept using a Harpy as minipet for shirts until I found The Endless Potion. I did have problems in Crystal Fields due to permstun before the dragons' last nerf (however only while playing alone), but other than that, none. Until I reassigned some of it at level 30, I have also played without any strength or hp on items (200 HP at level 30, and soloing without any major problems; however without farming bosses).

Board index » The Game » The Heroes » Assassin